So..., DOA5+ actually has character tracks...

#1werewolfgoldPosted 2/15/2013 3:49:54 AM(edited)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH11gGuet_8

*flips table*

I don't even care if they are old.

*flips another table*

But, anyway... PV, guys...
---
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?
#2xOmniCloudxPosted 2/15/2013 8:00:13 AM
It took several patches to get this game almost the way it should have been at launch.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#3y3kmanPosted 2/15/2013 8:02:49 AM
The combo training should have been there starting day one. Sample combos are already a staple part of any fighting game's training mode.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6997-7741 ; PSN: y3kman
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS), Dead or Alive 5 (PS3)
#4oerbayunfang22Posted 2/15/2013 8:46:17 AM
I'm sure I've read multiple times that most of the features from DOA5+ will be put into the console versions through a patch - the touch screen features are obviously exempt but that character track selection seems likely to transfer over.

Bring on playing Blazed Up Melpomene against most of the cast!

...And if it doesn't transfer over, or they don't have the tracks I want, I won't regret having the 360 version. We'll probably have to wait another month between the 360 and PS3 releases for that plus patch anyway.
#5dragonfruit152Posted 2/15/2013 4:29:43 PM
I only saw Doa 4 music on the list :( its good but not epic as Doa 2 amaxing soundtrack!
#6LuoJieYongPosted 2/15/2013 8:31:22 PM
oerbayunfang22 posted...
I'm sure I've read multiple times that most of the features from DOA5+ will be put into the console versions through a patch - the touch screen features are obviously exempt but that character track selection seems likely to transfer over.

...And if it doesn't transfer over, or they don't have the tracks I want, I won't regret having the 360 version. We'll probably have to wait another month between the 360 and PS3 releases for that plus patch anyway.

I really hope this is true. A sigma disc update would really disappoint me.
---
geshkigal: Soap is soap! It cleans itself.
_notorious_: I don't think it works that way. Not if it's been down someone's ass crack.
#7werewolfgold(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:48:18 PM

Hmm... I guess that's not terrible if that is true. I'll have to look into it. In any case, we'll find out in a month.
---
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?
#8OmegaDL50Posted 2/16/2013 3:28:02 AM
xOmniCloudx posted...
It took several patches to get this game almost the way it should have been at launch.

Sounds like a similar issue with Ninja Gaiden 3.

Hopefully this isn't a typical scenario with each new Team Ninja release in that they need to correct stuff that did not need correcting when former lead developer was in charge.

It's probably not even that. I am not the sort of person to grasp at straws of course.
---
A fan is confident in the game they prefer being able to stand on its own merits.
A fanatic attacks the opposing game showing insecurity in the game they like.
#9CeeEsbeePosted 2/16/2013 4:35:12 AM
oerbayunfang22 posted...

I can hardly wait for that to be set as my main soundtrack theme.
I hope the remix version of it is also included.
#10xOmniCloudxPosted 2/18/2013 1:04:08 AM
OmegaDL50 posted...
xOmniCloudx posted...

Sounds like a similar issue with Ninja Gaiden 3.

Hopefully this isn't a typical scenario with each new Team Ninja release in that they need to correct stuff that did not need correcting when former lead developer was in charge.

It's probably not even that. I am not the sort of person to grasp at straws of course.

They confirmed in the DOA5 guide that the game was rushed. Leon, Ein and Tengu were supposed to be in the game. Apparently, it's not as simple as just giving DLC characters if they weren't programmed in the game's architecture originally. Regardless, they keep saying no added characters via DLC.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.