Zacks Island > how/where do i get it ? (PAL Version 1.04/1.03A)

#1pech_schwefelPosted 2/15/2013 12:27:15 PM
i patched my game to 1.04 which is actually 1.03A then i restarted my PS3 and searched the normal PSN store and the in-game store as well. the normal store listed 34 DLCs and the in-game store 32 DLCs. there are only the costume DLCs and the Online-Pass but nothing else. i use a PAL PS3 with a PAL DoA5. PS3 system is up-to-date as well.

http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/uk/dlc.html

PlayStation3: (23/01/2013)
A new stage set in a tropical paradise.
* This stage is available for free download after you install the Ver.1.03 title update.

whats went wrong?
---
What were they thinking!?
#21111qqPosted 2/15/2013 1:21:18 PM
Weird , try search in PSN store don't pick hte DOA5 game result go over all the list of items that come as results for searching "dead or alive 5" i myself just search for "OR_"
(space after the R included)

If it won't work try in games then past month, and see if its there.

You can also try on addon and list them from lowest price to highest, GL with all that
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#3pech_schwefel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 3:10:26 AM
i usually use the SEARCH then typed DOA then the "Dead or Alive 5" entry appeared so i chose it. then i selected "Extras" which showed the amount of 34 so i entered the DLC list. there no Zacks Island was found. i also used the NEWS category as well and sorted them from newest to oldest but still found nothing. weird.
---
What were they thinking!?
#41111qqPosted 2/16/2013 4:30:14 AM
Can't help you there, i still see stuff that i have downloaded so i really have no clue how come you can't see it.
Only thing left is to message TN about it and see if they can help, thou it may take a while
Maybe you can try log your account on a friends PS3 and try just remember to remove your
user info of that PS3
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#5monkeypahngPosted 2/17/2013 5:56:51 AM
The last time I looked at the EU PSN store (a few days ago) to purchase one of the bundles it was there along with all the other DOA5 DLCs.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang