Zacks Island > how/where do i get it ? (PAL Version 1.04/1.03A)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Zacks Island > how/where do i get it ? (PAL Version 1.04/1.03A)
3 years ago#1
i patched my game to 1.04 which is actually 1.03A then i restarted my PS3 and searched the normal PSN store and the in-game store as well. the normal store listed 34 DLCs and the in-game store 32 DLCs. there are only the costume DLCs and the Online-Pass but nothing else. i use a PAL PS3 with a PAL DoA5. PS3 system is up-to-date as well.

http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/uk/dlc.html

PlayStation3: (23/01/2013)
A new stage set in a tropical paradise.
* This stage is available for free download after you install the Ver.1.03 title update.

whats went wrong?
What were they thinking!?
3 years ago#2
Weird , try search in PSN store don't pick hte DOA5 game result go over all the list of items that come as results for searching "dead or alive 5" i myself just search for "OR_"
(space after the R included)

If it won't work try in games then past month, and see if its there.

You can also try on addon and list them from lowest price to highest, GL with all that
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
3 years ago#3
i usually use the SEARCH then typed DOA then the "Dead or Alive 5" entry appeared so i chose it. then i selected "Extras" which showed the amount of 34 so i entered the DLC list. there no Zacks Island was found. i also used the NEWS category as well and sorted them from newest to oldest but still found nothing. weird.
What were they thinking!?
3 years ago#4
Can't help you there, i still see stuff that i have downloaded so i really have no clue how come you can't see it.
Only thing left is to message TN about it and see if they can help, thou it may take a while
Maybe you can try log your account on a friends PS3 and try just remember to remove your
user info of that PS3
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
3 years ago#5
The last time I looked at the EU PSN store (a few days ago) to purchase one of the bundles it was there along with all the other DOA5 DLCs.
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Zacks Island > how/where do i get it ? (PAL Version 1.04/1.03A)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived