The differences between the PS3 version and Vita's Plus

#11jelikebishouPosted 3/9/2013 3:50:30 AM
they'll release it as DLC later

in DOA6, they'll remoive the 95% of the characters but they'll be available as DLC
#12pokedude900Posted 3/9/2013 4:59:51 AM
ImaPC posted...

You really think Team Ninja would leave tag in story mode, but remove it everywhere else for no reason?

Considering that's exactly what they said, yes. Did you even look at the link?
---
http://i.imgur.com/160SGN2.png
Come to the board in my profile for general discussion. Mostly anime, but anything's good.
#13pkmastah15Posted 3/9/2013 3:30:43 PM
jelikebishou posted...
in DOA6, they'll remoive the 95% of the characters but they'll be available as DLC

^Sounds like the next Capcom fighter.

DOA6, they'll remove 95% of the costumes, but they'll be available as DLC.
#141111qqPosted 3/9/2013 4:11:30 PM
pkmastah15 posted...
jelikebishou posted...

^Sounds like the next Capcom fighter.

DOA6, they'll remove 95% of the costumes, but they'll be available as DLC.

i think next Capcom fighter will have all of its content as DLC except the disc itself.
DOA6 will have all its costumes as DLC, and if you did not buy any the chars will be just outlines.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech
#15vega2505Posted 3/9/2013 7:32:10 PM
pokedude900 posted...
^If it can do it in story mode, there's no reason it can't do it everywhere else. Also, that's a pretty dumb assumption to make considering how powerful the Vita is. I know the graphics are less demanding for it, but the 3DS was able to handle tag battles in Dimensions just fine.

It can do it in story mode because it's probably loading data during cutscenes...there's no buffer to do that in regular matches unless you just put in a long load time.

The Vita isn't that powerful, since it can't even handle the same graphics as a console from 2005 (360) and had to have downgraded visuals.

Dimensions had DOA2 on the PS2 level graphics, that's why tag battles worked.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#16pokedude900Posted 3/9/2013 7:55:54 PM
It should take just twice as long to load at most. Unless a regular singles match already takes a painfully long time to load, doubles really shouldn't be a big deal.
---
Come to the board in my profile for general discussion. Mostly anime, but anything's good.
#17RRFCaptainPosted 3/10/2013 12:01:46 AM
LanternOfAsh posted...
No tag. Are they ****ing kidding.

An now because they don't have those damn missions in story mode, I'm gonna have to play through story on the PS3 instead to get titles to unlock alpha. I was hoping to do it on the Vita when I'm on vacation. That's some serious crap, that just ruined most of my plans. And now I guess I gotta get the tag titles on PS3 too.

I am so not pleased right now.

Yeah that sucks, guess you'd better get a life and stop worrying about the stupid meaningless titles eh?
---
Official "NOBODY CARES WHICH GAME CHARACTER YOU WISH YOU WERE, GET A LIFE" of GFAQs.
#18LanternOfAshPosted 3/10/2013 12:30:10 PM
RRFCaptain posted...
LanternOfAsh posted...
No tag. Are they ****ing kidding.

An now because they don't have those damn missions in story mode, I'm gonna have to play through story on the PS3 instead to get titles to unlock alpha. I was hoping to do it on the Vita when I'm on vacation. That's some serious crap, that just ruined most of my plans. And now I guess I gotta get the tag titles on PS3 too.

I am so not pleased right now.

Yeah that sucks, guess you'd better get a life and stop worrying about the stupid meaningless titles eh?

Oh, yeah. That's the perfect response. I don't give a **** about the titles, but I need 300 of them anyway to unlock all the characters and finish the game. I was hoping to grind them out when I was doing a bunch of traveling, but now I have to do them on my own time.

So basically TN is making me do them during my life and I'm not happy about it, and then you pull out that gem condemning me for not having a life? That's not even touching on the insane hypocrisy of calling someone a loser for playing games on a gaming message board.
#19pokedude900Posted 3/10/2013 1:43:10 PM
TN isn't making you do anything.

Also, you don't need titles to unlock Alpha. You can just play 300 ranked matches if that's easier.
---
#20LanternOfAshPosted 3/10/2013 5:22:01 PM
pokedude900 posted...
TN isn't making you do anything.

Also, you don't need titles to unlock Alpha. You can just play 300 ranked matches if that's easier.

No ****, Sherlock, of course no one is forcing me to do anything. But they did screw up the plans I was excited for and so the affect is essentially no different. I realize this doesn't effect any of you whatsoever but it completely ruins everything I've been hoping to do ever since they announced the port.