How do I get the training dummy outfits on PS3? I have DOA5+

#1belts24Posted 3/28/2013 10:51:21 AM
How do I get the training dummy outfits for Kasumi and Ayane on PS3? I have DOA5+ and did the cross save thing on both versions. All my outfits from DOA5 successfully transferred to DOA5+ but I can't get the outfits from DOA5+ to transfer to DOA5 for the life of me.

WTF?
#2GrosporinaPosted 3/28/2013 12:08:35 PM
In my case I found I had to play through at least once with each character on the Vita to unlock the training costume for them on the PS3. Even though I had access to all costumes on the Vita already through cross-save when I'd finish it would say I unlocked a new costume and next time I played on the PS3 after a cross-save the training dummy costumes for the ninja-buddies were there with the Vita cross-save icon next to each.
When I discovered that I hoped I had found the trick to getting the cheerleader costumes to work on the PS3 but no such luck (and I'm sure if it were that easy someone else would have figured it out before me).
---
"That sure is a biiig tuna-fish!"
#3CeeEsbeePosted 3/28/2013 1:50:24 PM
^ Does that mean the training dummy suits for all 4 ninjas are in-game unlockables exclusively for the Vita?
#4belts24(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 2:04:47 PM
I have already played through on both Kasumi and Ayane and got the *costume unlocked* messages on plus. Still doesn't transfer when I do cross-save. Yes, I've done cross-save multiple times on both consoles.
#5istuffedsunnyPosted 3/28/2013 3:15:21 PM
I've yet to see screenshots of those costumes on PS3, only the new bikinis and cheerleaders.
---
I have a radio in my car.
#6belts24(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 3:37:06 PM
istuffedsunny posted...
I've yet to see screenshots of those costumes on PS3, only the new bikinis and cheerleaders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3fdUzFbcus

Clearly footage from PS3 version.
#7L_M_4Posted 3/28/2013 9:22:44 PM
What you have to do is actually unlock the outfit manually on the Vita version.

It unlocks like any other stock costume, but you have to re-unlock all the other costumes first. So keep playing through arcade/time attack/survival with Kasumi, for instance, and the cross save icon will disappear from one of her costumes each time. The last one will be the training jumpsuit, once the cross-save icon disappears from that, then you can transfer it to the PS3 version via cross-save.
---
Psn: BloodFalcon
#8belts24(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 12:36:09 PM
L_M_4 posted...
What you have to do is actually unlock the outfit manually on the Vita version.

It unlocks like any other stock costume, but you have to re-unlock all the other costumes first. So keep playing through arcade/time attack/survival with Kasumi, for instance, and the cross save icon will disappear from one of her costumes each time. The last one will be the training jumpsuit, once the cross-save icon disappears from that, then you can transfer it to the PS3 version via cross-save.

Thank you!
#9xiuyingPosted 4/1/2013 4:14:05 PM
Does this mean that there is no way to unlock it without having the little Vita cross-save icon next to it in the costume select? Not that it really matters, just curious.