Cheerleader costumes.

#1KoogenPosted 4/2/2013 12:51:52 PM
Wish we were able to use them for the PS3 already. They need to get on the ball.
#2GrosporinaPosted 4/2/2013 3:07:35 PM
word.
Two weeks should be more than long enough. Maybe they're busy preparing another speedo pack.
---
"That sure is a biiig tuna-fish!"
#3CeeEsbeePosted 4/2/2013 4:16:52 PM
^ I wouldn't mind that but then again they aren't getting anywhere creative with the girls. Not every girl fits the cheerleader stereotype.
#41111qqPosted 4/3/2013 1:26:19 AM
Technically those that got them with VITA can use them as PS3 DLC.
My guess? it will "join" the PS store sometime this month. when exactly? i don't know.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech
#5munky47879Posted 4/3/2013 3:27:06 AM
I remember reading we will be getting the cheerleaders and Paradise costumes in July, so if you really want them the only option is to get the Vita version or just wait.
---
PSN: Clisp
#6GrosporinaPosted 4/3/2013 3:30:17 AM
Not in NA at least. I'm in that boat, I have them on the Vita and I should have them on the PS3 through cross-save but no dice. viz. /teamninja-studio.com/doa5/plus/us/img/importantInfo.jpg
Someone in EU reported they were in the PSN as a download but here it's only the Vita ones that show up.

1111qq posted...
Technically those that got them with VITA can use them as PS3 DLC.
My guess? it will "join" the PS store sometime this month. when exactly? i don't know.

---
"That sure is a biiig tuna-fish!"
#71111qqPosted 4/3/2013 4:09:35 AM(edited)
My guess grosporina is whoever redeemed their cheerleader codes before the 28th
only got its Vita version, i redeemed mine on the 28th and got both PS3 and VITA versions.

However i still cannot get my CE aka DLC4 on my VITA and it shows on both stores as
available for purchase.

I don't really get why there are so many DLC issues and why all of them are not fixed by
now, again as to if and when that will be fixed,sadly i do not know.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
#81111qqPosted 4/3/2013 4:13:30 AM
munky47879 posted...
I remember reading we will be getting the cheerleaders and Paradise costumes in July, so if you really want them the only option is to get the Vita version or just wait.

What was said is,or at least seems to be from translation,on the JP DOA5 website is that:
JP region will get the cheerleader sometime in April and the Paradise sometime in July.
It says absolutely nothing regarding other regions nor does it say anything in other region's
official website of DOA5
---
#9Rapham0nPosted 4/3/2013 4:58:30 AM
Considering what a complete piece of crap the new PS STORE is I'm not surprised there are problems with DLC for some games. This new PS STORE is just epic fail in everything. SONY should go back to the old one. It was much better. This one looks better (fancy graphics and so on) but it performs much worse.
---
Thus did man become the architect of his own demise.
#101111qqPosted 4/3/2013 6:09:49 AM
Rapham0n posted...
Considering what a complete piece of crap the new PS STORE is I'm not surprised there are problems with DLC for some games. This new PS STORE is just epic fail in everything. SONY should go back to the old one. It was much better. This one looks better (fancy graphics and so on) but it performs much worse.

I'm with you all the way, PS store is just like today's... well everything.
Looks + quantity way before quality, all for the sake of capitalism, nowadays dominant religion.
---