Cheerleader costumes.

#11GrosporinaPosted 4/3/2013 9:27:17 AM
1111qq posted...
I'm with you all the way, PS store is just like today's... well everything.
Looks + quantity way before quality, all for the sake of capitalism, nowadays dominant religion.

Oh man, don't get me started on the store. Half the time I start it up it crashes me back to the XMB after sitting completely stalled for about a minute and when it does work it seems more taxing on the system than any current game. And it's worse than quantity over quality, it's all about controlling the user's experience and providing maximum opportunity to whoever manages the store's content to steer the user in the direction they want towards the products they want to push.
I'm just waiting for the firmware update that will change the boot sequence so that on power up we'll all be forced to _start_ at the store before exiting to play a game.
---
"That sure is a biiig tuna-fish!"
#12YoctojoulePosted 4/4/2013 4:18:56 PM
Just curious, if a "brides costume pack" (girls wearing wedding dresses) were released would anyone like it.
#13GrosporinaPosted 4/4/2013 4:47:48 PM
I'm somewhat ashamed to admit I would but I don't think such a thing would be released. Seems to me like it would be too hard to avoid ridiculous clipping issues.
---
#14GrosporinaPosted 4/4/2013 5:06:08 PM(edited)
Update, on the official DOA5 site they say they've finally fixed the cross-save issue with the cheer costumes. Mind you, I've just checked on my own system and I don't see anything's changed...
EDIT:
Sneaky, it's not effective immediately, things are meant to be fixed by April 16th. How they know it will be exactly that day I have no idea...
---
#15CeeEsbeePosted 4/4/2013 11:26:23 PM
Yoctojoule posted...
Just curious, if a "brides costume pack" (girls wearing wedding dresses) were released would anyone like it.

I would but I'll probably select the girls that I want it on. At least something like that is unique and different. A flight stewardess pack is a close second best.
#16bigdaddyjh2002Posted 4/5/2013 8:12:49 AM
Yoctojoule posted...

I certainly would! Although, I agree with the previous poster about the clipping. I'm also in agreement with the flight stewardess outfits.
---
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer