Private Getaway Set & did PS3 owners just get the "shaft"

#1MoS_ElendacilPosted 4/16/2013 3:24:29 PM
Ok, so not everyone owns a Vita, not being a fan of dodgy little handhelds. So yeah, it's to be expected that these folks are going to be missing out on some of the DOA5+ features, and no big deal. But, it's been a good while since there was last DLCs for PS3, and apparently VITA is getting new stuff, like the Private Getaway Set.

Does anyone know if that stuff is ever coming to the PS3, and I don't mean via cross-save? Or is it going to be Vita excluse DLCs for now on, and too bad for any PS3 owners who don't have a Vita?
#2k_sidPosted 4/16/2013 4:18:32 PM
I remember to read a topic stating that they will release that stuff for ps3 later... dunno how legit that could be... but yeah, I have been waiting for new content since I bought this game like 2 months ago
#3istuffedsunnyPosted 4/16/2013 4:30:50 PM
It's coming to PS360 mid-July
---
I have a radio in my car.
#4mr369248Posted 4/16/2013 5:20:47 PM
haven't even heard of the private getaway sets. any pics yet?
#5MoS_Elendacil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 6:16:25 PM
Pics at http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/uk/dlc.html

I really hope we'll be seeing this stuff in July, then, better late than never. Maybe that'll even help keep the online "alive" a bit more, seems to be quieting down rapidly.
#6GrosporinaPosted 4/16/2013 6:25:50 PM
It won't matter if Sony can't get their ^&* act together and get the PSN store back up. Until then nobody's getting anything.
---
"That sure is a biiig tuna-fish!"
#7DaimeocaraPosted 4/16/2013 9:40:54 PM
The set is supposed to be out today (through May 13) on the vita for a limited time and it isn't on the store yet. It is supposed to be $17 for 12 costumes and 10 private paradise videos. None of the other systems are listed for dates, but the limited time could be just for the Vita version.
#8V_G_FanPosted 4/16/2013 10:05:36 PM
Daimeocara posted...
The set is supposed to be out today (through May 13) on the vita for a limited time and it isn't on the store yet. It is supposed to be $17 for 12 costumes and 10 private paradise videos. None of the other systems are listed for dates, but the limited time could be just for the Vita version.

Gotta hand it to Tecmo's marketing department. While they're trying to keep this game alive, they're still trying to make extra money for the company. All I want are costumes for my characters. I could care less for the videos. LOL!
---
PSN: enersight69
#9HousemarquePosted 4/16/2013 10:59:05 PM
I'm sure those new bikinis also work on PS3 if you buy the vita version.. I don't own DOA5+ on Vita but got some cheerleader vita outfits from a giveaway and they worked with no problem....so I'm sure it will be the same with these...

only problem what's up with that limited time? are they really going to just "remove" them from the store in mid-May?
#10ChronixalPosted 4/17/2013 9:02:05 AM
Well unless someone can guide me how to download otherwise, I just purchased this set from the PC web store under the impression this would work as part of the cross goods DLC, downloaded from my download list on the PS3 and nada. Don't work. This is disappointing to say the least.
---
Everyone loves Bridget.