Private Getaway Set & did PS3 owners just get the "shaft"

#111111qqPosted 4/17/2013 8:27:49 AM
istuffedsunny posted...
It's coming to PS360 mid-July

The correct thing to write is :
they "said" its coming to PS/Xbox sometime in July, i wouldn't be surprised if it won't.
I don't remember the last time i was a satisfied customer in regards to anything.
for sure not in the last 3 years, and not just in the gaming industry.
Customer service and satisfaction no longer matter to most companies, just our money.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech
#12E-N-A-CPosted 4/17/2013 10:28:25 AM
It was supposed to be released on PS3 today accordin g to this.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/04/17/heads-up-playstation-store-update-17th-april-2013/

But its not there.
#131111qqPosted 4/17/2013 12:45:17 PM
E-N-A-C posted...
It was supposed to be released on PS3 today accordin g to this.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/04/17/heads-up-playstation-store-update-17th-april-2013/

But its not there.

Only VITA has it ATM and its priced more than what is stated on PS blog.
(the increase in price is probably due to the gravure movies)
SONY and its new Store are so full of fail.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
#14Rapham0nPosted 4/17/2013 3:41:58 PM
I don't understand. Why is Team Ninja/Tecmo adding more features and content to the VITA version of the game and not the PS3 and X360 versions? Surely the PS3/X360 versions are better sellers than the VITA version. So what is going on over at Team Ninja? They are putting way too much focus on the VITA version of this game. :\
---
Thus did man become the architect of his own demise.
#15freekoPosted 4/18/2013 5:48:45 AM
Supposedly you can download these outfits for the ps3 by using a cross-goods feature. I do not plan on wasting my money just to see that I cannot download this pack for the ps3. I would much rather that they just up and post the damn cheerleader outfits for download since I had no luck getting those in the past.
#16vega2505Posted 4/22/2013 2:39:15 PM
Rapham0n posted...
I don't understand. Why is Team Ninja/Tecmo adding more features and content to the VITA version of the game and not the PS3 and X360 versions? Surely the PS3/X360 versions are better sellers than the VITA version. So what is going on over at Team Ninja? They are putting way too much focus on the VITA version of this game. :\

The Ps3 and 360 versions came out last year...they already got the sales they wanted from those...now they're focused on the Vita version until everyone stops caring about that, then they might give us some new content...or just bail and cut their losses.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#17SSJ UndertakerPosted 4/22/2013 3:24:59 PM
Am I correct in assuming that you should be able to purchase the VITA version of the DLC to use as "cross buy" for the PS3...

Are PS3 owners able to access the DLC?
---
This is a signature.
#18pkmastah15Posted 4/22/2013 6:37:19 PM
Rapham0n posted...

It's an incentive for people to purchase the Vita version. If the game was the EXACTLY same as its PS3/360 counterpart, do you think more people would buy the handheld version or the console version with its better controller and graphics?

They said it will be coming later for the consoles because they first need to sell the Vita version. Once the hype dies down and sales start to slow down, they're going to release it for the consoles.
#191111qqPosted 4/23/2013 1:56:34 AM
pkmastah15 posted...
Rapham0n posted...

It's an incentive for people to purchase the Vita version. If the game was the EXACTLY same as its PS3/360 counterpart, do you think more people would buy the handheld version or the console version with its better controller and graphics?

They said it will be coming later for the consoles because they first need to sell the Vita version. Once the hype dies down and sales start to slow down, they're going to release it for the consoles.

That is exactly why i believe in E3 they will announce either a big (ps3/xbox) DOA5 update
or make a "whole new" DOA5 called "DOA5 : [insert what ever you want here]"
Yes its my belief not the "holy truth", i don't know their exact plans.
---
#20pringlestakenPosted 4/23/2013 9:39:33 AM
Would some one with a Vita mind explaining what "Cross-goods" is?

Is it where you sync the Vita to the PS3 and dlc gets transferred?

I'd love to get the getaway set on my PS3, but i sure as hell am not buying a VITA any time soon! Not with that recent Japanese price drop and a flat version no doubt coming along within 2 years.

As I understand if you can download the same item on your Vita/PS3 its called "Cross-buy" right?