Do you like the music in doa5

#11k_sidPosted 4/19/2013 10:18:44 AM
they need to add the option to used music from the XMB, other than that, I only like that one from DoA arena... and that's it.
#12EmiliaTheSagePosted 4/19/2013 11:37:58 PM
flaire posted...
its ok but I wish I could do custom soundtracks like TTT2

---
"Women don't stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches."
#13SpiritRoverPosted 4/20/2013 1:19:09 AM
nope
#14HoshinoKirbyPosted 4/21/2013 12:50:54 PM
CeeEsbee posted...
I want individual character themes.

Same here. That, or at least allow us to play them ourselves through custom soundtrack. I do wonder why they did not add that, considering that SFIV, SFxTk, TTT2, SCV, and nearly every other fighter up to date has it. This is definitely one game that needs that option lol. Some of the character themes are already there too, but can only be heard in story mode.
#15vega2505Posted 4/22/2013 3:36:54 PM
The music is garbage...the only good tracks are re-used from older games.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#16bmlee96Posted 4/24/2013 11:49:00 AM
To me, the music in DOA5 is not bad, but its definitely far from good.

As someone already mentioned, I agree that the tracks are forgettable and the character themes should have returned. I prefer them over almost all of the tracks.

The only tracks that I like would have to be Sakura. It fits very well with the stage overall. Primal's stage music isn't bad either. I absolutely cannot stand that song in the "Sweat" stage and the ending song for the story. Rap and hip hop or whatever does not fit well with DOA, to me..
#17bigdaddyjh2002Posted 4/26/2013 4:47:12 PM
bmlee96 posted...
To me, the music in DOA5 is not bad, but its definitely far from good.

As someone already mentioned, I agree that the tracks are forgettable and the character themes should have returned. I prefer them over almost all of the tracks.

The only tracks that I like would have to be Sakura. It fits very well with the stage overall. Primal's stage music isn't bad either. I absolutely cannot stand that song in the "Sweat" stage and the ending song for the story. Rap and hip hop or whatever does not fit well with DOA, to me..

That was the best way I've seen someone mention the online song without going "OMG RAP UGH CAN'T STAND IT BUT I'M TOO DUMB TO TURN THE MUSIC OFF OR JUST USE THE INVITES FROM TRAINING!". Anyway, I like some of the songs in this game. The song that plays when you play survival and Sakura are my favorite songs. I had to get an MP3 of Sakura after I heard it.
---
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer
#18Leifang2000Posted 4/27/2013 10:28:15 AM
Muisc in DOA5 is the worst in the series.
---
---(|^_^|) T'ai Chi Quan is Awesome!!! (/^_^\) ----
#19foxhound1013Posted 4/28/2013 2:46:23 PM
i hope they bring back the BGM selection from DOA5+ Vita to the new console version :D

do love the credit theme :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfKc1Reqcd4
#20KrimsonTear9Posted 4/28/2013 8:52:23 PM
DOA 5 has the worst music in the series by far. I would rather listen to the music from the first game, also DOA 3's music is easily the best overall. Hayabusa's best track was in DOA 2 and Helena's and Hayate's are in DOA 4.
---
PSN sn: Krimson9
DCOU: Elysabeth lv 30 villian lightning healer