How active is the online?

#1hyperknees91Posted 4/19/2013 8:57:30 AM
I love me some fighting games but P4 arena lately has barely any players (and only a 3rd of them have good connections with me) so I think its time for me to move on to a more active fighting game.

It's either this, marvel or SC5. Is the online still pretty active?
---
PSN tag hyperknees
#2SunburstPosted 4/19/2013 11:28:29 AM
Not really. Takes me up to 15 minutes to get a ranked match.
---
There can be only one.
#3Infernus93Posted 4/19/2013 5:10:29 PM
I'd say it's not very active, but it's never taken me 15 minutes to get a match. At most like three, though I do end up running into the same people a lot, even though I've got my settings to accept pretty much anyone.

I think it's very fortunate that players using the PS3 and the Vita can play each other.

Still, the game can be found cheaply, and the single player offers quite a bit. If you got it, you'd be another player out there, and that's always good.
---
I like Monster Rancher.
#4V_G_FanPosted 4/19/2013 6:19:13 PM
hyperknees91 posted...
Is the online still pretty active?

You can find the most players by setting your filters to ANY. Also, if you're patient enough, go online at different times of the day to find out when most people are playing. It took me a while but I kept at it because I really wanted to unlock all the rare bikinis. It should be easier to find people to play with now that Vita users are also playing this game online.
---
PSN: enersight69
#5EmiliaTheSagePosted 4/19/2013 11:35:37 PM
Most players online are Japanese players. I'm from Asia so I get ranked matches between 30 secs. to 5 mins.
---
"Women don't stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches."
#6flairePosted 4/21/2013 2:38:46 PM
Yep set filters to ANY and EVERYTHING

Or just play TTT2
---
So many games......So little time.......
#7awofadejuPosted 4/22/2013 11:09:54 PM
Im a huge fan of fighting games and with my newly bought vita i already have ultimate marvel, playstation all stars and street fighter x tekken so im still not sure if i want this or ninja gaiden 2. Both ninja gaiden and dead or alive are good but ive heard ninja gaiden has huge frame rate issues and this game online isnt active so i cant decide.
---
The Fallen Angel Of PSN - AngelZeo
#8flairePosted 5/3/2013 10:40:48 AM
hyperknees91 posted...
I love me some fighting games but P4 arena lately has barely any players (and only a 3rd of them have good connections with me) so I think its time for me to move on to a more active fighting game.

It's either this, marvel or SC5. Is the online still pretty active?

Lrn2luv TTT2
---
So many games......So little time.......