Dead or Alive news at E3?

#11Redd_WhitePosted 4/20/2013 6:51:21 AM
GlLGAMESH posted...
I don't understand why people want yet ANOTHER version of DOA5. For real, what is wrong with you people?

Well, some people just want extra content for DOA 5, not necessarily a new version per se, and some others haven't bought any DLC for different reasons and would like a new boxed version including everything.
#121111qqPosted 4/20/2013 7:55:03 AM
Redd_White posted...

Well, some people just want extra content for DOA 5, not necessarily a new version per se, and some others haven't bought any DLC for different reasons and would like a new boxed version including everything.

Indeed, buying a new game with full content and full DLC at say 50$ would appeal to a lot of
people and is way better than getting all the content for the current version which would
probably end up in the sum total of around 125$.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech
#13dragonfruit152(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:03:36 PM
Im hoping Doa-Xtreme3 or Doa vs Vf
#14Redd_WhitePosted 4/20/2013 1:05:41 PM
dragonfruit152 posted...
Doa vs Vf

God that would be fantastic. Plus it's pretty much bound to happen, but I'm afraid it's too soon. DOA5 has only been out for 7 months, so the best we can hope for is an add on for DOA 5.
#15SunburstPosted 4/20/2013 1:06:08 PM
I'm hoping for DOAX 3.
---
There can be only one.
#16Zeroforce14Posted 4/20/2013 1:31:13 PM
DoA 5: Wii U edition!

It's going to have the Samus and Ridley stage like in Dimensions
---
effort at zero, influence at on
#17KoogenPosted 4/20/2013 1:52:41 PM
DOAX3 please.
#18pkmastah15Posted 4/20/2013 8:47:41 PM
GlLGAMESH posted...
I don't understand why people want yet ANOTHER version of DOA5. For real, what is wrong with you people?

DOAX3, on the other hand... YES, PLEASE!

I so agree. I rather have a new game rather than another DOA5. Unless it makes some significant gameplay changes (like NG3 vanilla to RE) which I doubt, I don't see why anyone would want the same game. If it's GOTY edition or something with all DLC contents included, it shouldn't be announced at something like E3.

I'm so hoping for DOA vs VF. If not a new fighting game then hell, DOAX3 is damn good too. Either way, I have my fingers crossed for a new game.
#19wave1000Posted 4/20/2013 8:47:51 PM
well seeing as they are milking people with DLC for this game it only makes since to make X3 where you know going in there will be crazy DLC. X3 would be a better long term investment for them and there is no comtetitive community and online modes to deal with.
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#20Infernus93Posted 4/20/2013 10:19:41 PM
Redd_White posted...
GlLGAMESH posted...

Yeah, see, I like the idea of a repackage with all the DLC + whatever updates are oncoming, where that content is still available to me, but it also generates some buzz for the game or gives anyone who has been holding out a reason to buy.

If it's a situation like SFIV to SSFIV...I wouldn't bother.

dragonfruit152 posted...
Im hoping Doa-Xtreme3 or Doa vs Vf

DOA VS VF actually sounds like something I'd be interested in.
---
I like Monster Rancher.