Dead or Alive news at E3?

#21DangermooPosted 4/21/2013 6:14:19 AM
To be honest I would like a big patch I'd pay for to download EIN, Leon , Tengu (not that I liked him) also a 2v2 online tag like in DOA4 where you could have four of you in one fight made for interesting combinations but doubt we will get anything like that
#22BJW1990Posted 4/21/2013 9:20:29 AM
DeeNinjaa posted...
I want Tengu.

This. Whatever it is will be a disappointment if Tengu's not in it.
#23Doober2Posted 4/21/2013 11:39:49 PM(edited)
GlLGAMESH posted...
I don't understand why people want yet ANOTHER version of DOA5. For real, what is wrong with you people?

DOAX3, on the other hand... YES, PLEASE!

God no. They are horrible horrible games.

I'm hoping for DOA5U or something like that. Leon and Tengu, all DLC on it, maybe some new costumes (not recolours and no more ****ng swimwear) or some more of the old ones. Some new arenas. Perhaps even some new game modes.

Not going to happen though, it'll be DOAX3 cause people would rather look that play.
---
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts II
#24Rapham0nPosted 4/21/2013 11:52:07 PM
If they bring out an "enhanced edition" now then I'm going to rage, because I just recently forked out the cash to buy this game. :\
---
Thus did man become the architect of his own demise.
#25MagnaValkyrionPosted 4/22/2013 5:49:19 AM
BJW1990 posted...
DeeNinjaa posted...
I want Tengu.

So you're saying you want DOAX3 with Tengu?

Just kidding
#261111qqPosted 4/22/2013 6:55:53 AM
Ein - doesn't really exist anymore, I can see him replaced by anyone from Hitomi's dojo,
using the same moves set as Ein used to have
It can be a sibling of hers (male or felame), her dad, a rival of Ein's
(reason for rivalry can be who's the better fighter and / or for Hitomi's attention)
Another way is if there is a clone of Hayate that has its persona completely altered
to have that clone believe & act as Ein, which i find the lamer of the 2 choices.

Leon - why is he still not in game... that "he doesn't have a story" is such a weak excuse
like any of the VF chars have one, Gen Fu's story is over & was never that much of one,
yet he is still in DOA5 with move sets similar to Eliot just like Leon shares likeness to Bayman.
Leon's story can easily be about 2 things, who killed his lover + his rivalry with Bayman.

Tengu? its a boss, its dead, leave him at that. he was in DOA2 / 4 and D, its enough
In each of those games to me he felt boring, sluggish, clumsy, and pointless.
He was good enough as a one time boss and once for a remake.
Tengu,Raidou,Genra & after DOA5 Alpha-152 all done their share & should stay in "retirement".

Rio would be great if she is added as a guest char & later on as a returning char in DOA series.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech
#27DangermooPosted 4/22/2013 7:14:30 AM
MagnaValkyrion posted...
BJW1990 posted...
DeeNinjaa posted...
I want Tengu.

So you're saying you want DOAX3 with Tengu?

Just kidding

Tengu in swimwear yes please would be hilarious it's the image that came to mind reading it.
#28DeeNinjaaPosted 4/22/2013 11:15:29 AM
1111qq posted...
Ein - doesn't really exist anymore, I can see him replaced by anyone from Hitomi's dojo,
using the same moves set as Ein used to have
It can be a sibling of hers (male or felame), her dad, a rival of Ein's
(reason for rivalry can be who's the better fighter and / or for Hitomi's attention)
Another way is if there is a clone of Hayate that has its persona completely altered
to have that clone believe & act as Ein, which i find the lamer of the 2 choices.

Leon - why is he still not in game... that "he doesn't have a story" is such a weak excuse
like any of the VF chars have one, Gen Fu's story is over & was never that much of one,
yet he is still in DOA5 with move sets similar to Eliot just like Leon shares likeness to Bayman.
Leon's story can easily be about 2 things, who killed his lover + his rivalry with Bayman.

Tengu? its a boss, its dead, leave him at that. he was in DOA2 / 4 and D, its enough
In each of those games to me he felt boring, sluggish, clumsy, and pointless.
He was good enough as a one time boss and once for a remake.
Tengu,Raidou,Genra & after DOA5 Alpha-152 all done their share & should stay in "retirement".

Rio would be great if she is added as a guest char & later on as a returning char in DOA series.

Ein was in DOA4. Your argument is immediately invalid. Not to mention in the game's ending Project Epsilon is rebooted. I could easily see Ein coming back

Leon's argument completely contradicts what you said for Ein. "His story is over" is the same thing for Ein. Gen Fu and Eliot play nothing alike. I believe Lauren died due to desert fever.

So you want him gone because he's dead? Contradicts what you said for Leon. "His story is over" is the exact same thing. Not to mention he's one of the most unique characters DOA has ever had, if not THE most unique. Variety is the spice of life, and the more there is, the more fun choosing your main character is.
#291111qqPosted 4/22/2013 1:24:34 PM(edited)
Once again i reply to someone that did not read or understands what i post...
SO what if Ein was a char in DOA4, he was a never a real person to begin with,
he was a no story char in DOA4 & i said i would prefer someone else to take over with his
command moves rather than having himself again as such char,

As for Leon i want him back, forgot to add a "?" after i typed, why is he still not in game,
If i wanted to explain an argument as to why he isn't in DOA5 i would put " : " not " ... "
the story over was NOT MY excuse but TeamNinja's if you don't know (obviously you don't)
As for his lover she died of unknown reasons according to DOA WIKI so clues to her
reason of death or someone provoking him with claims of clues to her death
can also be a story part for him other than his rivalry with Bayman.

I said Gen Fu and Eliot share similarities since they are master and student
i did NOT state anything about their overall gameplay, that statement was to show that
such use of similarity is not a good excuse either to say that Leon shouldn't be in game
since he is too share some similarity (not necessarily a lot of it) with Bayman.

And as for Tengu & the other bosses that story-wise died all of what i said in my
previous post is my OPINION i just don't think a "dead" char needs to be in more than 2
titles of any series, especially if its boss chars.

So maybe in a dictatorship my Opinions are invalid but not here.
Your argument, post & ability to understand or read other people's posts is whats invalid.
#30Rapham0nPosted 4/22/2013 2:38:42 PM
Why don't they just add Nikki (Zack's girlfriend) as a new playable character?

Anyway, I think bringing out a "complete edition" or "enhanced edition" of the game would just be completely wrong on so many levels. For one thing what about us loyal customers that paid money for the initial release of the game? If a "extended edition" is released that contains all DLC to date and comes at a reduced price then everyone who purchased the game already will be getting shafted. That is why I hate CAPCOM and that is why "extended editions" of games are stupid. It teaches us that all the loyal fans who supported the developer/publisher by buying the first release of the product gets punished for doing so. That is just completely unacceptable.

IMHO what they could do is instead of some kind of "extended edition" rather make all the DLC free for a limited time. Like for example have the game's DLC be free for an entire week, or something like that.

Or if they do release some kind of extended edition then they should make the game's DLC free permanently. That way people who purchased the first release of the game don't get screwed over.
---
Thus did man become the architect of his own demise.