Dead or Alive news at E3?

#31DeeNinjaaPosted 4/22/2013 3:10:08 PM
1111qq posted...
Once again i reply to someone that did not read or understands what i post...
SO what if Ein was a char in DOA4, he was a never a real person to begin with,
he was a no story char in DOA4 & i said i would prefer someone else to take over with his
command moves rather than having himself again as such char,

As for Leon i want him back, forgot to add a "?" after i typed, why is he still not in game,
If i wanted to explain an argument as to why he isn't in DOA5 i would put " : " not " ... "
the story over was NOT MY excuse but TeamNinja's if you don't know (obviously you don't)
As for his lover she died of unknown reasons according to DOA WIKI so clues to her
reason of death or someone provoking him with claims of clues to her death
can also be a story part for him other than his rivalry with Bayman.

I said Gen Fu and Eliot share similarities since they are master and student
i did NOT state anything about their overall gameplay, that statement was to show that
such use of similarity is not a good excuse either to say that Leon shouldn't be in game
since he is too share some similarity (not necessarily a lot of it) with Bayman.

And as for Tengu & the other bosses that story-wise died all of what i said in my
previous post is my OPINION i just don't think a "dead" char needs to be in more than 2
titles of any series, especially if its boss chars.

So maybe in a dictatorship my Opinions are invalid but not here.
Your argument, post & ability to understand or read other people's posts is whats invalid.

If I didn't read your post, I wouldn't feel inclined to respond in the first place. I never attacked you at all, I simply challenged your theories. Meanwhile you're saying I am completely illiterate. I never said your opinions are invalid. You're free to hold any opinion you want, but if you can't back it up with solid arguments, I will attack whatever arguments you do have. People don't seem to understand that freedom of speech is always there, but there are consequences for everything you say.

Saying Ein wasn't a real person is like saying Hayate isn't a real person. In terms of playable characters, Ein was Ein before he was Hayate, and he never left the playable roster after appearing. There's no reason for him not to come back, especially with the way DOA5's story ends.

I never said you didn't want Leon back, but rather the reason you gave for wanting him back can be directly applied to Ein as well.

You didn't say Gen Fu and Eliot share similarities due to being Master and Student. You said, and I quote, "he is still in DOA5 with move sets similar to Eliot". Their movesets aren't similar, at all.

What I really don't understand at ALL is why you want the bosses gone. They're the most creative, unique, and innovative characters the series has. Raidou is a character made of many other movesets put together. That gives him a very interesting playstyle and the moves he has need to be applied differently than the characters they're from. Tengu is the series' heaviest and slowest character, as well as having a completely original movelist. None of his moves as far as I know are inspired by any real martial art moves. Plus, he's a TENGU. He's a MYTHICAL BEAST. That's really awesome. Genra has a very unique turtle playstyle, what with tons of full-screen attacks and slow, powerful sword slashes. He's the series' only character to use his weapon in combat. Alpha-152 is Glass Cannon at its finest for this series. She has the best offensive pressure in the entire series, but can't defend herself at all. No holds, no wakeups, yet insanely easy and strong juggles and combos.
#32pkmastah15Posted 4/22/2013 6:22:54 PM
DeeNinjaa posted...
What I really don't understand at ALL is why you want the bosses gone. They're the most creative, unique, and innovative characters the series has. Raidou is a character made of many other movesets put together. That gives him a very interesting playstyle and the moves he has need to be applied differently than the characters they're from. Tengu is the series' heaviest and slowest character, as well as having a completely original movelist. None of his moves as far as I know are inspired by any real martial art moves. Plus, he's a TENGU. He's a MYTHICAL BEAST. That's really awesome. Genra has a very unique turtle playstyle, what with tons of full-screen attacks and slow, powerful sword slashes. He's the series' only character to use his weapon in combat. Alpha-152 is Glass Cannon at its finest for this series. She has the best offensive pressure in the entire series, but can't defend herself at all. No holds, no wakeups, yet insanely easy and strong juggles and combos.

+1

You deserve a cookie. Team Ninja should ****ing hire someone like you. If there is one thing I love about the past DOA games, it's the bosses. Most of them are kickass and awesome and they should be included since most of them have unique movesets and playstyle of their own. I hope the next DOA game includes more of the boss characters like DOAD.
#331111qqPosted 4/23/2013 1:51:31 AM
You say if you didn't read my post you would not respond?
Like i said you either did not fully read it or you didn't understand it correctly.
In both cases one may still respond to not fully read / understood post.

You now call my post theories, again its my OPINIONS
called you illiterate? i most certainly did NOT,i didn't say you are unable to read or write.
I said you did not understand or did not bother to really read what i posted.

You said you never said my opinions are invalid? you did , said its immediately invalid
you just called them arguments back then (which still were just opinions)

I do not recall people needing "solid arguments" to have opinions, that is just YOUR opinion.
for example racist people, their racism is their opinion & in almost all cases of racists,
they do not really have a "solid argument" as why they are racists.

You say you will attack people that have no "solid argument", how petty of you
You also claim freedom of speech is out there & there are consequences to it,
it seems you care only for your freedom of speech & there are consequences only to others
not yourself, you do realize you don't really care for others freedom of speech by attacking
people's opinions simply by saying that to YOUR opinion theirs is invalid.

Now again back to my OPINIONS , i find it weird to have same person twice with 2 diff
persona or having too many clones. I prefer 2 diff people with close to identical moves.

Also you forget Hayate was before Ein & after not just after (story wise) therefor Hayate would be the "original real person)

The way DOA5 ended? we saw the Epsilon project reboot for a fraction of time, did it
complete? doesn't look like that, Hayate seems for now to still be his fine self.

Also Ein is not a persona that M.I.S.T / DOATEC made, it was "shaped" by his time
spent with Hitomi as long as he had his amnesia, so even if Epsilon would have been
fully rebooted there was no reason for that to turn him to Ein.

Leon's case is not the same as Ein, Leon isn't a lost memory persona
nor a clone of no one so i do not treat them the same.

You don't see any similarities between Gen Fu & Eliot , that is your POV which i find it
odd that you cant see even little bits / traces of it. (again that is my OPINION)

And Yes in my Opinion the dead should be left Buried, especially after one resurrection,
To me it seems redounded to "resurrect" someone over & over.

I know you will "attack" my opinions once more, just this time don't expect anymore
replies, cause you sir, to me, are an "anti freedom, joke of a dictator"
I can already see you mind using its TL:DR but ill still reply and attack" favorite algorithm
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech
#34DeeNinjaaPosted 4/23/2013 3:13:04 AM
I.... give up with you. I'm not one for drama. I simply tried to explain myself, but you're throwing insults at me, when all I did was debunk your arguments. You're also claiming to know the type of person I am, which is bull****. Please be nicer and more reasonable next time you feel inclined to argue with someone.
#35wave1000Posted 4/23/2013 5:33:14 AM
Doober2 posted...
GlLGAMESH posted...
I don't understand why people want yet ANOTHER version of DOA5. For real, what is wrong with you people?

DOAX3, on the other hand... YES, PLEASE!

God no. They are horrible horrible games.

I'm hoping for DOA5U or something like that. Leon and Tengu, all DLC on it, maybe some new costumes (not recolours and no more ****ng swimwear) or some more of the old ones. Some new arenas. Perhaps even some new game modes.

Not going to happen though, it'll be DOAX3 cause people would rather look that play.

Not even that its just simply more cheaper to upscale the models more and drop the fighting parts and just sell DLC all day. No character balance or online balance or match making system. Single game reusing the engine they invested money in already and people know what they are getting. Also the market is way diffrent in japan then it was before so a DOX3 game stands to do very well better then anymore fighters from them released this gen.

Everyone is kinda burned out on fighters and I keep hearing about the community is going to da beach.
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#36CeeEsbeePosted 4/23/2013 7:59:55 AM
I think it's still too early for DOAX3. The swimsuits given to them aren't even entirely new to begin with since all of them came from DOAX2 except for some recolors that didn't existed back then like Ayane's and Sarah's swimsuits from the Paradise set .

Plus, designing new batches of swimsuit sets for each girl that are different from the 2 previous DOAX games takes a little time and effort.

What I would expect as news is more content for consoles. Additional stages would be nice. Great Opera, Lorelei, Ray House, Seaside Paradise, DOATEC Great Hall and the Freedom Survivor's ballroom would be highly appreciated. It would also be nice if character themes will be back but would be better if they don't charge us for music.

Returning characters? Not likely to happen but I would only prefer Leon to return since they're not really dead. Hayate's embracing his real self more than his Ein alter-ego so I'll take 1111qq's word for this that his style can just be utilized to someone from Hitomi's dojo, preferably her father if they make him playable but I don't mind Ein returning as himself.

Additional non-veteran characters? Again, not likely to happen but would be nice to have Hitomi's father (if Ein's not returning), Irene Lew, Niki and Rio. No more ninjas please. 4 is already enough to handle.
#37DeeNinjaaPosted 4/23/2013 12:41:55 PM
CeeEsbee posted...

Additional non-veteran characters? Again, not likely to happen but would be nice to have Hitomi's father (if Ein's not returning), Irene Lew, Niki and Rio. No more ninjas please. 4 is already enough to handle.

Fun fact: There's actually 7 ninjas! :D

I agree with the other post though, we're all kind of burnt on fighters. We've been getting a constant stream of them now and it's all starting to get to be a bit much. They should back off and just release DOAX3. With guys.
#38istuffedsunnyPosted 4/23/2013 5:31:41 PM
I think it's DOAX3. It doesn't make sense for it to be DOA5U since they'll still be releasing DLC after the announcement. That said, BRING IT.
---
I have a radio in my car.
#391111qqPosted 4/24/2013 12:42:19 AM
@CSB the words you chose in regards to what i said makes it look like
what i said is carved in stone, i swear people will stone me to death for my opinions.

As for number of ninjas in doa5 id say we have 4.5, while Alpha isn't really a ninja
her fighting is ninja like.

Just think how many we will have if they add any potential ninja in DOA aka
Momiji, Joe, Shiden, Raidou, genra, I'm sure there are more potential ones
They can even add Ayame and Muramasa if they really wanted to swarm us with ninjas.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech
#40CeeEsbeePosted 4/24/2013 8:33:14 AM
DeeNinjaa posted...
CeeEsbee posted...

Fun fact: There's actually 7 ninjas! :D

I agree with the other post though, we're all kind of burnt on fighters. We've been getting a constant stream of them now and it's all starting to get to be a bit much. They should back off and just release DOAX3. With guys.

Hm? The main 4 + Raidou, Genra and Shiden, am I right? I think there should be 8 since Kasumi Alpha in DOAD possesses Kasumi's DOA2 move set before being transformed into Alpha-152.

Ooh~ I can't wait any longer for that to happen. Besides, those MMA trunks are entirely new swimsuits anyways.

@1111qq:

I'd rather have be bombarded with sumo wrestlers in DOA than getting bombarded with ninjas. Plus, all 4 ninjas aren't even participating in the tournament anymore (where all participants are non-ninjas except for Helena, Bayman, Rig, Lisa and Christie) and just running out errands for Helena.