Dead or Alive news at E3?

#41Redd_WhitePosted 4/24/2013 9:34:27 AM
istuffedsunny posted...
I think it's DOAX3. It doesn't make sense for it to be DOA5U since they'll still be releasing DLC after the announcement.

Do we know that for a fact ? I haven't been following news that much lately.
#421111qqPosted 4/24/2013 12:51:24 PM
@CSB worst part about the non ninjas that did not partake in the tournament
are the "No Story" chars.
Christie seems to only flirt around with men looking for a specific man that she doesn't
state even once what exactly is she looking for in said man.
Id guess she wants someone that wouldn't mind going with her to kill Victor Donovan since
he pisses her off so easily, yet nothing else seems to bother her at all.

Lisa, i really don't get what they did with her
she schemes with M.I.S.T and Miyako,
she plays innocent with Ryu
she is friendly with Kokoro even thou Kokoro started a fight with her for a really dumb reason
when Victor Donovan tells her to start phase 4 she seems worried
and she saves Hayate from danger when the project epsilon "relic" reboots whatever that
projects aim was
only to end up getting caught in that mess with her fate "unknown" in the end.

So are there more than one Lisa (clones or identical sisters)? Schizophrenia?
DID (formaly known as MPD)? She is easily swayed? mood swings? loss of memory ?
(short or / and long), either way she seems highly unstable and non persistent.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech
#43RX_93_Nu_GundamPosted 4/24/2013 2:05:39 PM
1111qq posted...
@CSB worst part about the non ninjas that did not partake in the tournament
are the "No Story" chars.
Christie seems to only flirt around with men looking for a specific man that she doesn't
state even once what exactly is she looking for in said man.
Id guess she wants someone that wouldn't mind going with her to kill Victor Donovan since
he pisses her off so easily, yet nothing else seems to bother her at all.

Lisa, i really don't get what they did with her
she schemes with M.I.S.T and Miyako,
she plays innocent with Ryu
she is friendly with Kokoro even thou Kokoro started a fight with her for a really dumb reason
when Victor Donovan tells her to start phase 4 she seems worried
and she saves Hayate from danger when the project epsilon "relic" reboots whatever that
projects aim was
only to end up getting caught in that mess with her fate "unknown" in the end.

So are there more than one Lisa (clones or identical sisters)? Schizophrenia?
DID (formaly known as MPD)? She is easily swayed? mood swings? loss of memory ?
(short or / and long), either way she seems highly unstable and non persistent.

Lisa has a split personality. At least that's what fans have been saying.
#44istuffedsunnyPosted 4/24/2013 2:51:30 PM(edited)
Redd_White posted...
istuffedsunny posted...
I think it's DOAX3. It doesn't make sense for it to be DOA5U since they'll still be releasing DLC after the announcement.

Yeah E3's in June but TN tweeted that the Vita exclusive DLC will be available on PS360 in July. So to me it doesn't make sense to announce DOA5U unless it's exclusive to PS4 or WiiU.
---
I have a radio in my car.
#45dragonfruit152(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 4:56:01 PM
@istuffedsunny can you show us the source
#46pkmastah15Posted 4/24/2013 6:17:56 PM
istuffedsunny posted...
Redd_White posted...
istuffedsunny posted...

Yeah E3's in June but TN tweeted that the Vita exclusive DLC will be available on PS360 in July. So to me it doesn't make sense to announce DOA5U unless it's exclusive to PS4 or WiiU.

If it's another Wii U exclusive game, I will have a ***** fit.
#471111qqPosted 4/25/2013 1:30:40 AM
dragonfruit152 posted...
@istuffedsunny can you show us the source

I don't see any twit related to that on TN twitter page, however i did find some info in here
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/dlc/index.html
Its in Japanese so it may or may not apply to NA / EU regions
i have no way of knowing 100% until they make an official statement regarding NA / EU regions.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
#48CeeEsbeePosted 4/25/2013 8:42:04 AM
@1111qq:

Even with Jann Lee winning this tournament, I doubt he'll bring much of an impact to become allies of the main characters but might only join them just to get back at Rig. If Tina did run for state governor by DOA6, she might be more of a helpful ally by preventing the mass production of Phase 4 Alpha clones.

I think Christie's been hogging way too much alcohol than Brad does (and he's suppose to be the drunk one here) for this tournament. After being pissed by Donovan, she is just seen once on the oil rig then spends most of the time letting herself consumed with the martini glasses.

As for Lisa, she's a nutcase in this tournament. If she doesn't want to let "Donovan have his way", then why did she chose to work for him again despite Helena's expulsion of the MIST division within DOATEC. She's just whack. It's like she doesn't know whom should she side anymore. She was nice at DOAX/DOAX2, energetic and pumped at DOA4, stern and serious at DOAD and indescribably lost in DOA5.
#49dragonfruit152(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:13:42 AM
Brand new news for Doa 5 next week! Here is the source! https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/327384452336594945
#501111qqPosted 4/25/2013 11:21:25 AM(edited)
@CSB Jann Lee is taking the loss and no "pay back" to Rig too much, he should be more
concerned and pissed off losing to Zack even thou he pays him back right after the match was over.
In my OPINION it does not count if you think about it :
A tired after match Jann Lee won vs a tired after match Zack however on the first match
when both were at full body and mental condition it was Zack that won
meaning that if Zack had participated in the tournament Jann Lee might not have won it.

A martini glass here & there is way less than what Brad probably drinks since the drunken
fist practitioners & masters tend to drink a whole gourd every time they fight plus more in
between to get "used" to being "Drunk" at least from every time i have seen one \
(in Games, on TV,etc..),

Christie seems really sick of Donovan treating her as an "errand boy" and him acting
"all high and mighty" (according to what she says in Japanese, in game)
So perhaps she's looking for a "real man" to team up with, to get rid of Donovan for
good, so the bar is the perfect spot for her to find one, and as a classy spy / assassin Woman
that she is, she drinks no less than the classy, James Bond, drink AKA martini.

Lisa? i think every experiment she did, she tried on herself first, her brain seems way too broken...
---