The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Still no news on Cross-Goods still being broken?

#1L_M_4Posted 4/19/2013 9:19:52 AM
The Cheerleader promos and private getaway set are just sitting there on my Vita, waiting to get transferred. The official site said that cross-goods for the cheerleader stuff would be fixed on the 16th, but not only was it not, it also doesn't work with the new private getaway set.

Anything to report at all? Anyone actually find a way to get theirs to work, or at least an acknowledgement from Team Ninja that the problem still exists? The only reason I bought these things was because the description explicitly states that it includes the PS3 versions.
---
Psn: BloodFalcon
#2NinJa SwordPosted 4/19/2013 11:58:01 AM
Nothing that I saw. Real disappointment.
---
Mighty Barca!
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/6105/barcelonaw.jpg
#3NinJa SwordPosted 4/19/2013 1:01:43 PM
Found the phone number for tecmokoeiamerica customer service. Monday - Friday 9-5 PST. might be able to contact them that way. (650) 692- 9080. Worth a shot if someone wants to call.
---
Mighty Barca!
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/6105/barcelonaw.jpg
#4JillVPosted 4/19/2013 2:25:33 PM
I already sync cross goods between the PS3 version and the Vita version of DOA5 and supposedly the upload is successful, but the cheerleaders costumes do not appear at all on the PS3 version I even downloaded the latest system update for PS Vita thinking that maybe the previous update was preventing the cross goods to be transfer properly, but that wasn't the case, it's obvious that Team Ninja didn't tested the cross goods feature more extensively.
#5GrosporinaPosted 4/19/2013 4:43:32 PM
JillV posted...
I already sync cross goods between the PS3 version and the Vita version of DOA5 and supposedly the upload is successful, but the cheerleaders costumes do not appear at all on the PS3 version I even downloaded the latest system update for PS Vita thinking that maybe the previous update was preventing the cross goods to be transfer properly, but that wasn't the case, it's obvious that Team Ninja didn't tested the cross goods feature more extensively.

I believe you're referring to cross-save, not cross-goods. That will transfer unlocks but the cheer and paradise sets are add-ons that you have to download. They're supposed to show up in the list of available PS3 add-ons but listed under DOA5+ for the Vita.

That said, no, it still doesn't work and they still haven't said a ^&#% word.
---
"That sure is a biiig tuna-fish!"
#6JillVPosted 4/19/2013 9:45:16 PM
Grosporina posted...
I believe you're referring to cross-save, not cross-goods. That will transfer unlocks but the cheer and paradise sets are add-ons that you have to download. They're supposed to show up in the list of available PS3 add-ons but listed under DOA5+ for the Vita.

That said, no, it still doesn't work and they still haven't said a ^&#% word.

How can I download content purchased on PS Vita to PS3?

1. Go to PS Store for PS3 and navigate to the Dead or Alive 5 Plus page.

2. Confirm the following before downloading Cross-Goods

The price is listed as "Free" The word "Download" is displayed on the download button.

Note: Some DLC can be downloaded from the download list. See Question #4 for details.

I copied and pasted this info from the Cross Save Faqs from the Dead Or Alive 5 Plus official site and well I proceeded to download the cheerleaders costumes and the private gateway costumes from My Download list to my PS3 and guess what? I can't freaking install them on my PS3 I have to use an USB cable to transfer the costumes and can only be install on my Vita system and I'll bet $5 bucks that we won't be able to get these costumes to use on the PS3 version until freaking middle of July when they'll become available here.
#71111qqPosted 4/20/2013 3:31:19 AM
Im still trying to get my DOA5 collectors edition swim set (aka round 4 DLC) to my Vita, which i can't.

What is more ridiculous about that is up till before they updated the store with cross goods
of DOA5+ that pack on the PS3 store showed "purchased", but after the update, it now
shows as thou i NEVER bought it...

If anyone has a solution for that and how to get that set to my Vita copy, do share.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech
#8GrosporinaPosted 4/20/2013 5:43:53 AM
J, yeah I see the same thing, what I expect to see is a set of DOA5 (no plus) downloads listed when I look at the DOA+ page. that's how I interpret what they said.
---
"That sure is a biiig tuna-fish!"
#9drzero7Posted 4/20/2013 6:09:22 AM
They should just sell those two sets as PS3/Xbox release already, and have the people who bought the Vita version get a free download on PS3. ALOT easier then "cross-download" BS.
---
***Dizzy: The hottest 3 year old I ever seen*******
>---My PWAB RISK RATING: S+ ---
#101111qqPosted 4/20/2013 7:50:43 AM
drzero7 posted...
They should just sell those two sets as PS3/Xbox release already, and have the people who bought the Vita version get a free download on PS3. ALOT easier then "cross-download" BS.

Sony says : " a dose of BS a day keeps the Dr. away "
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech