Still no news on Cross-Goods still being broken?

#11SekokuPosted 4/21/2013 5:24:34 AM
There won't be an update until Tuesday most likely since that's when the store updates. Hopefully it'll be fixed then, but if not you're going to be in for a month wait and hasseling Capcom like Street Fighter vs Tekken players had when they bought via PSN week one and got no benefits that the retail release did.
#12V_G_FanPosted 4/21/2013 7:58:12 AM
L_M_4 posted...
The Cheerleader promos and private getaway set are just sitting there on my Vita, waiting to get transferred. The official site said that cross-goods for the cheerleader stuff would be fixed on the 16th, but not only was it not, it also doesn't work with the new private getaway set.

Anything to report at all? Anyone actually find a way to get theirs to work, or at least an acknowledgement from Team Ninja that the problem still exists? The only reason I bought these things was because the description explicitly states that it includes the PS3 versions.

Wow! I don't have a Vita but looking at all these posts show me that those that bought DOA5+ are frustrated with this Cross-Goods feature. Hope this is resolved soon or the Cross-Goods feature will go bye bye.
---
PSN: enersight69
#13GrosporinaPosted 4/23/2013 3:01:14 PM
Looks to me like the store's updated and nothing's fixed and TN's not said a word yet to hint they have a clue there's anything amiss.
---
"That sure is a biiig tuna-fish!"
#141111qqPosted 4/24/2013 1:26:35 AM
Grosporina posted...
Looks to me like the store's updated and nothing's fixed and TN's not said a word yet to hint they have a clue there's anything amiss.

That's what you get nowadays when it comes to customer service, companies no longer
have policies like "The customer is always right" and "we care about our customers"
its more like "give me all your money, k thanks bye, now you can go die".
only small businesses care about customers since its the only way they can survive.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech
#15JillVPosted 4/24/2013 12:44:29 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if both companies are at fault here, Sony and Tecmo I mean neither one of them has fix attempted to fix the problem or if Tecmo should be the one to fix the problem.
#16L_M_4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 4:22:09 AM
Sigh, now there's all this info about a new version, and I'm just still waiting for the DLC I payed for.
---
Psn: BloodFalcon
#171111qqPosted 4/30/2013 8:09:04 AM
JillV posted...
I'm beginning to wonder if both companies are at fault here, Sony and Tecmo I mean neither one of them has fix attempted to fix the problem or if Tecmo should be the one to fix the problem.

Yes most certainly Both are to blame.

Tecmo for not caring one bit on any problem the game overall has
nor do they care for customer complaints of any kind
they don't seem to care much about anything, apart maybe their JP fan base and money.

Sony... that new store is just one big fail factory, i wouldn't be surprised of both
companies fails are no purpose cause the only way to "solve" that issue for now is to
pay again for what you should own by now.
I also really love the "all sales are final" policy Sony has with its online store,
its looks like one big scam to put numerous "errors" in the store to milk in more money later.

Seems to me all companies want is to see how many suckers they can reel in their
many many hooks, after you pay you can go burn and suffer in hell
This is the ugly side of capitalism which technically, in capitalism you should get your
money's worth for what you paid for
Greed is one of the main "social cancers" mankind has.

P.S to all you smart asses that just want to post "if you don't like it don't buy it" these
issues are Post buying problem.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech