Best WTF scene ever

#1git2thechoppaPosted 4/23/2013 8:53:35 AM
Kasumi:

End of scene, scene fades out.

"Antarctica, a few days later"

Fade in to see Kasumi wearing the exact same skin-showing outfit, in random ol' Antarctica, bumping into someone on her daily stroll. Then another woman, wearing one or two layers, enters the scene, since she'd been following her the whole way.

I imagine her hidden behind a newspaper in a nearby seat on the flight there. NINJA SKILLZ.

This game has the best story ever.
---
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.
#2BurningFlareXPosted 4/23/2013 11:59:01 AM
"Ninja have their ways". -Ryu Hayabusa
---
I hate everything.
#3KrowlinMANPosted 4/23/2013 5:38:22 PM
mine was kokoro in Tokyo, when everything blows up around her for no reason at all, and then she says "Tokyo is scary"
---
PSN : KrowlinMAN or PSN : Pinky_the_Demon
#4Rapham0nPosted 4/23/2013 6:01:29 PM
The entire story mode is one huge WTF moment for me since this is my first DOA game. The story makes no sense to me at all. I would really appreciate it if somebody could point me in the direction where I might be able to catch up on past events in the story.
---
Thus did man become the architect of his own demise.
#5pkmastah15Posted 4/23/2013 6:08:49 PM
Rapham0n posted...
The entire story mode is one huge WTF moment for me since this is my first DOA game. The story makes no sense to me at all. I would really appreciate it if somebody could point me in the direction where I might be able to catch up on past events in the story.

If you have 3DS, play DOAD.

If not, just search for the cutscenes from youtube. Some parts are changed a little to correlate with the story, but for the most part, it gives a background story from DOA1~DOA4.

DOA5 has a lot of WTF moment in the story. It tries to be serious which makes it more confusing by the end. I know most people think it's stupid because it's a fighting game, but considering how they changed the story structure to follow MK style instead of like most fighters, they did a pretty bad job with the actual story. Too much plotholes and confusions.
#6echa_OnePosted 4/23/2013 6:10:14 PM
Hitomi and Lei Fang show up in that forest to "train"... What's wrong with the dojo or even boxing club next door? :p
---
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
#7Zeroforce14Posted 4/23/2013 10:53:39 PM
when Eliot and Brad Wong are fighting for a rice cake as if it were Kung Fu Panda
---
effort at zero, influence at on
#81111qqPosted 4/24/2013 12:21:25 AM
Jann Lee throws nunchucks at kokoro, which seems spaced out and afraid to catch them
and a vase gets broken, which for some reason all that is an excuse to start a fight.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech
#9BurningFlareXPosted 4/24/2013 6:54:52 AM
KrowlinMAN posted...
mine was kokoro in Tokyo, when everything blows up around her for no reason at all, and then she says "Tokyo is scary"

I think that's actually Ryu, fighting Lisa on top of the building there (You see that in his chapter), and activates the Cliffhanger of the Scramble stage and throws Lisa off, which sort of explains why Lisa randomly appears and everything falls apart. The fact that the title for that fight is "Throw your opponent off of a Cliffhanger" sort of supports this I suppose.
---
I hate everything.
#10CeeEsbeePosted 4/24/2013 8:39:36 AM
Bass' cue ball flying off the pool table.

He really has bad aim to be playing billiards.