MOMIJI and DOA5

#71RX_93_Nu_GundamPosted 5/1/2013 1:37:53 AM
JillV posted...
RX_93_Nu_Gundam posted...
JillV posted...
RX_93_Nu_Gundam posted...
burnoutguy314 posted...
Rachel would be a better addition than Momiji-- and Momiji is my favorite out of all the Gaiden gals. From a technical standpoint, she would be a hard hitting brawler...

Kasumi/Ayane already have the Mugen/Hajinmon Ninja garb stuff down, but Momiji only adds more to that same premise. Rachel would at least bring a bit more variety in terms of styles. The only dedicated hard female hitter in DOA5 now is Tina...

And come on, we gotta give respect where it's due. She's one of the original Ninja Gaiden ladies. It was a shame she wasn't even mentioned in vanilla NG3, despite how bad that game was. Apparently she starred as a guest character in the Wii U version of Warriors Orochi, so the VA would have to had recorded some new dialogue for her. Here's hoping they put her in this DOA5++ as well!

If we're talking about variety, then wouldn't it be much better to add a completely brand new character? Neither Momiji nor Rachel come off as being new and original. Honestly, I would rather TN come up with something brand new instead or recycling old characters. Well Technically Rachel and Momiji are new to DOA, but there still recycled TN characters..

How about we wait for any further announcements on this new DOA5 project from Team Ninja before we start throwing tantrums amongst ourselves. Also it would be better if Team Ninja brings new characters on the sequel rather than in an enhanced edition.

Ever heard of Super Street Fighter IV? That brought brand new character to the series and it wasn't really a true sequel either.

Ever heard of Street Fighter III Third Strike? Because the some of those "new" characters are from SFIII as well as they're a couple of other characters from other Capcom franchise, the only really new character was that oily wrestling guy.

Nice try, but no. Juri Han is another that is brand new to the series.
#72MagnaValkyrionPosted 5/1/2013 10:00:34 AM
1111qq posted...
MagnaValkyrion posted...
Any chance Rio can get in this game?

Chance exists, how high? magic 8 ball says " Outlook not so good "

I would welcome her in game if she is made, but i have a feeling she was already made
for DOA5 but was scraped and remade as Mila, just my 2 cents here.

Yeah, I guess so... But is Rio property of Tecmo Koei? Because she was only in DOA Paradise for PSP, right?
#731111qq(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 10:54:05 AM
She appears in 6 gambling games (a whole series) which are all published by Tecmo

On an interesting note the 5th game in that series is called, Rio paradise,
which probably why and where DOA:Paradise got its name.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech
#74Dragon_DezPosted 5/1/2013 11:22:23 AM
I just hope Tecmo can unveil the new details on the DOA5 project soon.
#751111qq(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 12:35:30 PM
Dragon_Dez posted...
I just hope Tecmo can unveil the new details on the DOA5 project soon.

I don't think any official info by Tecmo will appear prior to E3 in June
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
P.S. I miss freedom of speech
#76JillVPosted 5/1/2013 12:48:17 PM
1111qq posted...
I don't think any official info by Tecmo will appear prior to E3 in June

Well, like I said in the DOA5 Plus message boards that Team Ninja mentioned in Twitter that "supposedly" they were going to talk about new information this week regarding DOA5, but who really knows if they are.