cheerleader costumes

#1Megaman_NinjaPosted 5/2/2013 8:56:38 PM
is there a way for me to get these costumes on my ps3. i already used my voucher code to get them on my vita and i dont know what i did with the code to enter it again if that is what i need to do.
---
MMSF2 FC 451120024662
#2JillVPosted 5/2/2013 10:27:00 PM
Megaman_Ninja posted...
is there a way for me to get these costumes on my ps3. i already used my voucher code to get them on my vita and i dont know what i did with the code to enter it again if that is what i need to do.

Welcome to the club, for you're not alone and unfortunately I don't see us getting those costumes on the PS3 version until mid-July when they're supposed to become available here in western regions, Japan and other asian regions already have the cheerleaders costumes for the PS3 version and supposedly those people that got the pre-order DLC cheerleaders costumes from Gamestop were supposed to already be able to download those costumes for the PS3, all that you were supposed to do was redownload the costumes from your PSN Download History and install them on your PS3, but so far it doesn't work because Team Ninja has fixed the problem.
#3KrizmKazmPosted 5/3/2013 9:48:17 PM
Megaman_Ninja posted...Team Ninja has fixed the problem.

*hasn't