4 new characters

#1Lacrymosa143Posted 5/3/2013 11:13:40 AM
Is what they will need since their costume packs always come with 4 different costumes for 4 different people.
#2mogrockPosted 5/3/2013 11:34:38 AM
Lacrymosa143 posted...
Is what they will need since their costume packs always come with 4 different costumes for 4 different people.

They had that fiasco where the bunny suits were in 3 per pack.

I want 4 characters minimum. Ideal situation would be them giving us the same number of chracters as DOA Dimensions + Momiji (not counting the 3 VF guests since they won't even be back for DOA6)
---
http://youtu.be/82aYFrsMGsQ?hd=1
http://youtu.be/5Ns-kXeQCMk
#3AnomalycadPosted 5/3/2013 3:13:33 PM
deceitful topic....

Four is decent, but why not max it out to 6 making it 30. I'd say 6 should be the minimum
#4Doa5TVPosted 5/4/2013 8:35:21 AM
4 hmm?

Leon
Mojimi
Ein
Tengu

Thats four, hope we see more =)

Maybe Raidou, Genra, Shiden from previous games too

Also maybe we get Rachel from NG too.

Although apart from first 4 I mentioned I think we should get new characters instead of old
---
www.youtube.com/Doa5TV
#5Lacrymosa143(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 9:17:20 AM
I dont see the point in Leon and Ein being in this game. Leon plays like Bayman and Ein plays like Hitomi. Plus Ein is Hayate, and Leon doesnt have a game reason to join the tournament. And they werent in doa4. And having boss characters return aint a good idea imo.
#6istuffedsunnyPosted 5/5/2013 11:53:58 AM
I was hoping for the whole DOAD cast but 4 is looking more likely since E3 is just a month away and they've only shown a 5 second clip of a single character.

Shinbori already said they're bringing back the 3 main cut characters + Momiji makes 4
---
I have a radio in my car.
#7Dragon_DezPosted 5/5/2013 12:18:22 PM
I would like to see at least 4-6 new characters in this.

With Momiji in this, I won't be too surprised if Leon is back in this.
#8Zoey-Yuna-RubyPosted 5/5/2013 4:48:05 PM
I see Momiji & Leon being added.

But i do think Irene Lew could be added (DOAD). Rachel might be difficult though, they;d have to give her a fighting style suitable to her.

We could be surprised by another VF character.
#9Lacrymosa143(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 4:53:00 PM
Zoey-Yuna-Ruby posted...
I see Momiji & Leon being added.

But i do think Irene Lew could be added (DOAD). Rachel might be difficult though, they;d have to give her a fighting style suitable to her.

We could be surprised by another VF character.

They gave Hayabusa a fighting style when he used only a sword in Ninja Gaiden. They even gave the Spartan a fighting style. I'd like Vanessa from VF in here
#10tstumo27Posted 5/7/2013 2:27:32 PM
Another VF character seems likely.
Irene
Leon
Momiji
Raidou
Genra (dumbed down of course)
Rio (what was the point in putting her in DOAP)