Since Momiji is in, will Rachel be in to?

#1HoneybooboofatPosted 5/3/2013 6:36:56 PM
I hope that if they add Momiji they'll add Rachel as well. She was highly requested as well (although not as much as Momiji, but still close). I hope she does make it in. Or at least another NG girl like Irene or Mizuki
#2AnomalycadPosted 5/3/2013 6:53:22 PM
I don't, I hope they add in someone brand new! However, I would of preferred Rachael over Momiji
#3DaimeionPosted 5/3/2013 10:40:12 PM
I hope they don't add any of the NG gals and I can't believe that TN is actually going through with ruining Momiji's character too when they do add her in DOA5. How? Just look at all the, "which girl" blaa bla bla posts which randomly talks about various parts of the girl..bla bla bla, ect. And now Momoji will unfortunately enter that world.

Disgusting.
---
PSN: FateNightroad
#4Honeybooboofat(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 1:35:10 AM
Daimeion posted...
I hope they don't add any of the NG gals and I can't believe that TN is actually going through with ruining Momiji's character too when they do add her in DOA5. How? Just look at all the, "which girl" blaa bla bla posts which randomly talks about various parts of the girl..bla bla bla, ect. And now Momoji will unfortunately enter that world.

Disgusting.

They already did that, look at NG:Sigma 2

But who cares about that, just be happy that we got another character and that we could get more.
#5DeeNinjaaPosted 5/4/2013 1:39:24 PM
Daimeion posted...

Disgusting.

You also need to be aware she doesn't exist. You act as if she does.
#6dragonfruit152Posted 5/4/2013 1:56:44 PM
Rachel should be in DOA because she made a cameo in DOA4.
#7DaimeionPosted 5/4/2013 3:28:27 PM
To Honeybooboofat:

Well NG Sigma 2 doesn't really have the tools to exploit the girls unlike in DOA.

To DeeNinjaa:

What's that got to do with anything? If a lovable character you like (fictional or not) gets degraded & reduced to something for example like this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/693229-dead-or-alive-5-plus/66116838
then it's only natural that it would leaves someone with a disgusting after taste.

It's the same like when they nerfed Hayabusa's character in the movie which annoyed a lot of NG fans.
---
PSN: FateNightroad
#8Plant42Posted 5/4/2013 3:34:59 PM
I hope Rachel doesn't come back she was a waste of a character
#9JillVPosted 5/4/2013 4:33:54 PM
Plant42 posted...

Well, who better than Rachel to show those attributes in DOA5? I mean Momiji has them but it's gonna be strange to see her in a bikini, Rachel in the other hand would suit her more.
#10Plant42Posted 5/4/2013 4:46:03 PM
JillV posted...
Plant42 posted...

Well, who better than Rachel to show those attributes in DOA5? I mean Momiji has them but it's gonna be strange to see her in a bikini, Rachel in the other hand would suit her more.

I'd rather have Irene than Rachel she's far more relevant to Ryu.