Could This New DOA5 Be Out In July?

#1JillVPosted 5/4/2013 8:26:46 AM
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/632/632429/

Team NInja retweeted this Dengeki news and I tried to use Google translates, but it doesn't translates though someone in Twitter said that maybe it could be out in July though I doubt it unless someone here can read japanese and confirms it.
#2luckytintinnzPosted 5/4/2013 9:12:53 AM
If you're talking about the last paragraph, it says that there will be an official DOA5 tournament in July. This will also be the last 'official' DOA5 tournament. There's nothing in that article about release date unfortunately.
---
OSU!
#3RX_93_Nu_GundamPosted 5/4/2013 12:20:14 PM
There's a lot of speculation that since the last DOA 5 tournament is in July, TN will likely release the new DOA 5 shortly afterwards. People have speculated that the game will come out as early as Sept.
#4V_G_FanPosted 5/4/2013 8:38:37 PM
It will all depend on what they think is more profitable. They can wait until September because they still have DLC to release to PS3 / XBOX 360 players. The longer they can milk this the better for them. If they think for some reason that this is a bad idea, they'll just release the game early. Whether they release the game early or not, I still want the DLC that the Vita players have. :)
---
PSN: enersight69