Does Anyone Likes Dead Or Alive Collectibles?

#1JillVPosted 5/4/2013 9:05:06 PM
Like shirts, Collector's Edition games, mouse pads, posters and any other strange collectibles? I have a mouse pad from Kasumi from DOA4, Kasumi's xbox 360 faceplate, Kasumi's pillow, I've just got a DOA5 Helena t-shirt, I'm trying to buy that Kokoro pillow that came out a few months ago, I'm just waiting for the web site where I ordered it to send me an invoice to see how much I have to pay for it, they haven't charge me for shipping yet.

So anyone has or likes DOA collectibles?
#2pkmastah15Posted 5/4/2013 9:31:03 PM
I have a bunch of DOA stuffs as well asides from the games.

When you mention pillow, I'm guessing dakimakura? Where did you buy it from? Even if you bought it from a store in Japan, it still shouldn't cost much if you use SAL as international shipping method. I can't give an exact estimate as I don't know where you live, but I would assume less than a 1000 yen.
#3JillV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:44:24 PM
pkmastah15 posted...
I have a bunch of DOA stuffs as well asides from the games.

When you mention pillow, I'm guessing dakimakura? Where did you buy it from? Even if you bought it from a store in Japan, it still shouldn't cost much if you use SAL as international shipping method. I can't give an exact estimate as I don't know where you live, but I would assume less than a 1000 yen.

I bought it from this site amiami.com for $7800 jpy I don't know how much it is in US dlls but probably around $90.00 dlls maybe and I used EMS as shipping method so it might be around the 3000 jpy or less maybe.
#4JillV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 2:34:54 AM
Curses! I just saw that the site where I ordered the pillow from is sold out, damn it! :-(
#5pkmastah15Posted 5/5/2013 12:19:00 PM
The exchange rate for dollars and yen isn't too bad now, so it should be more close $80. Anyway, if amiami is sold out, just get it from hobby search. They're a little more pricier, but they're the most reliable other than amiami. Which one are you looking for? As far as I know, Kasumi should be the only one sold out like everywhere. All the other girls should be relatively easy to find.

If you choose EMS for the pillow, it should be close somewhere around 2000 yen.
#6MagnaValkyrionPosted 5/5/2013 1:19:28 PM
It would be cool if they made DOA5 PVC figures, but I'm short on money (I usually buy Gundam stuff), so probably I wouldn't buy them. Action figures would be really nice too, like figmas.
#7JillV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 1:52:41 PM
pkmastah15 posted...
The exchange rate for dollars and yen isn't too bad now, so it should be more close $80. Anyway, if amiami is sold out, just get it from hobby search. They're a little more pricier, but they're the most reliable other than amiami. Which one are you looking for? As far as I know, Kasumi should be the only one sold out like everywhere. All the other girls should be relatively easy to find.

If you choose EMS for the pillow, it should be close somewhere around 2000 yen.

Man! What a hassle was ordering that Kokoro pillow from that Hobby Search site! I tried using my CC but I kept getting errors with my order so I just went ahead and used PayPal, and it finally went through, I hope I can get it now.
#8pkmastah15Posted 5/5/2013 7:08:45 PM
Haha yeah, I usually pay with paypal for hobby search. They accept credit cards, but it's actually more annoying because you have to pay foreign purchase fee. Paying with paypal is better because it already converts the payment.

MagnaValkyrion posted...
It would be cool if they made DOA5 PVC figures, but I'm short on money (I usually buy Gundam stuff), so probably I wouldn't buy them. Action figures would be really nice too, like figmas.

I would buy them if they look good. Most of the old ones for DOAX weren't that good. If they made it decently like the Tekken girls, I would definitely get them. There was one decent one of Kasumi from Max Factory, but it's a really old figure so the quality aren't as good as todays PVC figures.
#9JillV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:09:30 AM
I'm happy that I finally got my Kokoro pillow, but disappointed at the same time that it's actually just a pillow sleeve, I thought it was going to be an actual pillow not pillow sleeve, oh well! :-(
#10SunburstPosted 5/13/2013 3:03:46 PM
I have a Kasumi pillow, mousepad, xbox figurine, posters, and other doa stuff. So yes I love DOA collectibles.
---
There can be only one.