Does Anyone Likes Dead Or Alive Collectibles?

#11CeeEsbeePosted 5/13/2013 6:22:46 PM
A Helena t-shirt? That's something I gotta see.

She along with Christie, Tina, Lisa and Mila are always overshadowed by the used-to-be "Jailbait Squad of Asians" in terms of merchandise.
#12pkmastah15Posted 5/13/2013 8:02:34 PM
JillV posted...
I'm happy that I finally got my Kokoro pillow, but disappointed at the same time that it's actually just a pillow sleeve, I thought it was going to be an actual pillow not pillow sleeve, oh well! :-(

Well all dakimakura are like that. All of them are just sleeves and you have to buy the actual pillow yourself lol.

The DOA ones are pretty disappointing though because of the lack of different poses. Both sides are the exact same except for the costume. Just from this alone we can see TN's laziness know no bounds just like their DLCs.
#13JillV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 10:20:04 PM(edited)
CeeEsbee posted...

She along with Christie, Tina, Lisa and Mila are always overshadowed by the used-to-be "Jailbait Squad of Asians" in terms of merchandise.

I bought the t-shirt off ebay here's a link for the item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281096812868?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

If you're interested you just have to tell the seller the size you want(though you get charge extra for bigger size) and design number, Helena is design #2.

If Tecmo had release a Helena and/or Tina pillow I would've bought them in a heartbeat both.
#14JillV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 10:28:44 PM
pkmastah15 posted...
JillV posted...
I'm happy that I finally got my Kokoro pillow, but disappointed at the same time that it's actually just a pillow sleeve, I thought it was going to be an actual pillow not pillow sleeve, oh well! :-(

Well all dakimakura are like that. All of them are just sleeves and you have to buy the actual pillow yourself lol.

The DOA ones are pretty disappointing though because of the lack of different poses. Both sides are the exact same except for the costume. Just from this alone we can see TN's laziness know no bounds just like their DLCs.

I didn't know they were all pillow sleeves, if I knew it was only a pillow sleeve I would've thought about twice about getting it, oh well! there isn't much that I can do now just gonna have to keep on the unopened bag as a collector's item. lol!
#15CeeEsbeePosted 5/13/2013 10:49:29 PM
JillV posted...
CeeEsbee posted...

I bought the t-shirt off ebay here's a link for the item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281096812868?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

If you're interested you just have to tell the seller the size you want(though you get charge extra for bigger size) and design number, Helena is design #2.

If Tecmo had release a Helena and/or Tina pillow I would've bought them in a heartbeat both.

Christie's and Helena's shirts are definitely nice. I would buy any Helena item as long as she is properly represented. (by that I mean non-sexualized merchandise)

If there was one thing that seemed new to me was the Tina oppai mouse pad since she's the first to represent the older ladies and non-Asians (I don't count Hitomi) to have such a ridiculous item.
#16JillV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 12:41:27 AM
CeeEsbee posted...
Christie's and Helena's shirts are definitely nice. I would buy any Helena item as long as she is properly represented. (by that I mean non-sexualized merchandise)

If there was one thing that seemed new to me was the Tina oppai mouse pad since she's the first to represent the older ladies and non-Asians (I don't count Hitomi) to have such a ridiculous item.

Well, Helena has her default costume so she looks nice in the t-shirt, I'm interested in Tina's mouse pad, but it's a little pricey and I don't like the bikini she's wearing in it.
#17CeeEsbeePosted 5/14/2013 2:21:33 AM
JillV posted...
CeeEsbee posted...

Well, Helena has her default costume so she looks nice in the t-shirt, I'm interested in Tina's mouse pad, but it's a little pricey and I don't like the bikini she's wearing in it.

Mhm. It is. I'd like to see more items of her while wearing white blouse and slacks costume though.

She's all about American flags. Her default costume's bikini, CE swimsuit and legendary swimsuits are all patterned after it.
#18pkmastah15Posted 5/14/2013 8:35:26 AM
JillV posted...

I have the Tina mousepad. It's decent, but I would have preferred her other swimsuit, maybe the legendary one because it's sexier. I don't mind the American flag design, it's just that the one on the mousepad...covers too much lol. You should probably get one of the other girls for the mousepad if you intend on getting one because the other girls swimsuits look a lot better in person.
#19JillV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 8:09:32 PM
pkmastah15 posted...
JillV posted...

I have the Tina mousepad. It's decent, but I would have preferred her other swimsuit, maybe the legendary one because it's sexier. I don't mind the American flag design, it's just that the one on the mousepad...covers too much lol. You should probably get one of the other girls for the mousepad if you intend on getting one because the other girls swimsuits look a lot better in person.

One thing that I'm sad about is that Tecmo completely gone away with their US shop where they used to have official merchandise of NG and DOA series I remember I think I bought the Kasumi DOA4 mouse pad and pillow from their site, I looked at their site the other day and they no longer sell any Ninja Gaiden or Dead Or Alive merchandise. :-(
#20pkmastah15Posted 5/14/2013 9:31:53 PM
JillV posted...
pkmastah15 posted...
JillV posted...

One thing that I'm sad about is that Tecmo completely gone away with their US shop where they used to have official merchandise of NG and DOA series I remember I think I bought the Kasumi DOA4 mouse pad and pillow from their site, I looked at their site the other day and they no longer sell any Ninja Gaiden or Dead Or Alive merchandise. :-(

Yeah, it's a shame since they have a pretty strong fan base in the west that matches as much as Japan. Since they only sell the current merchandises in Japan, the only way to get them is to buy from Japanese hobby shop. And Tecmo is definitely more catered to the Japanese market more so than the US market. Yes, I know it's a Japanese company, but considering their stance on marketing many years ago, times have changed a lot.

Those were the days. Sigh...