Does Anyone Likes Dead Or Alive Collectibles?

#21seiryuuxPosted 5/14/2013 11:10:42 PM
The only thing I have is a 4" Kasumi figurine that isn't that great because her pose is not balanced enough to prevent her from falling over very often.
---
"You either END GAME or don't play the game at all!!"
PSN: seiryuux
#22AllstarSniper32Posted 5/15/2013 12:22:27 AM
I have a DOAXBV Hitomi figure. Got it at an anime convention.
---
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson
#23JillV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 12:37:28 AM
pkmastah15 posted...
Yeah, it's a shame since they have a pretty strong fan base in the west that matches as much as Japan. Since they only sell the current merchandises in Japan, the only way to get them is to buy from Japanese hobby shop. And Tecmo is definitely more catered to the Japanese market more so than the US market. Yes, I know it's a Japanese company, but considering their stance on marketing many years ago, times have changed a lot.

Those were the days. Sigh...

I don't even know why I don't think they have a big fan base in Japan as western regions , I think they're biggest fan base is us westerners they should treat us the same way like them and give us the same stuff and/or merchandise.
#24Spawn99Posted 5/15/2013 4:41:50 AM
I wish they made some statues of the male characters. Ive seen Kasumi and others but I would love a Brad Wong/Hayate one.
#25CeeEsbeePosted 5/15/2013 8:02:07 AM
Spawn99 posted...
I wish they made some statues of the male characters. Ive seen Kasumi and others but I would love a Brad Wong/Hayate one.

That would be awesome. I'd go for a Bayman or Eliot statue if they had any.