DOA and Final Fantasy deserves a crossover?

#1EmiliaTheSagePosted 5/5/2013 6:28:39 AM
DOA and Final Fantasy deserves a crossover? - Results (98 votes)
Yes - I want to see Tifa, Yuna, Lighning, etc in a DOA game.
67.35% (66 votes)
No - I want to see Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi, etc. in a JRPG.
32.65% (32 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Final Fantasy XIII and DOA 5 have the best graphics in this gen IMO. Square Enix and TN would produce alot of money if they make a crossover.
---
"Women don't stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches."
#2GlLGAMESHPosted 5/5/2013 1:42:42 PM
I'd be in heaven if they added any FF girls to the upcoming DOA5:Ultimate and DOAX3. Just imagine Tifa, Yuna, and Lulu in some of those skimpy bikinis...

DOA5's new character models look really good, btw.

http://i.imgur.com/zouuQUN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bXuMU1c.jpg

Low res cause it's from the VITA version, but I'd like to see Team Ninja's take on some of the FF girls.
#3YoshioKSTPosted 5/5/2013 1:53:25 PM
As a Final Fantasy fan, I'd hate to see an RPG crossover with them; A good RPG needs its story to be directly tied tot he characters, hence the characters created for that story.

Final Fantasy characters in a DoA5/6 game however? I'm all for it! I'd -love- to fight using Sabin, Tifa or Zell!

Well, obviously a lot of people would use Tifa, but they'd truly make potentially awesome guest characters.
---
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu
#4Zoey-Yuna-RubyPosted 5/5/2013 3:51:45 PM
That would be awesome but the closest we have to a crossover between the two now is if Monty Oum decides to continue the Dead Fantasy series.
#5JillVPosted 5/5/2013 5:12:46 PM
No! No! No! and absolutely Noooooooo! first some Soul Calibur fans want Final Fantasy characters in the SC franchise and now DOA fans as well! what's next?! Virtua Fighter and Tekken fans are gonna be asking for the same thing as well? unless they're already asking for them.
#6SqueezitgirdlePosted 5/5/2013 6:31:01 PM
EmiliaTheSage posted...
Final Fantasy XIII and DOA 5 have the best graphics in this gen IMO. Square Enix and TN would produce alot of money if they make a crossover.

Someone's been watching too much Dead Fantasy.

On that note Emilia, I haven't seen you in awhile.

I think the last time I saw you was on the Dead or Alive Dimensions board.,
---
Castlevania Harmony of Despair Site for guides and meeting up with friends
http://alternateharmony.proboards.com/index.cgi
#7EmiliaTheSage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 9:17:27 PM
Squeezitgirdle posted...
EmiliaTheSage posted...

Someone's been watching too much Dead Fantasy.

On that note Emilia, I haven't seen you in awhile.

I think the last time I saw you was on the Dead or Alive Dimensions board.,

I am everywhere.

www.google.com
---
#8EmiliaTheSage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 9:19:02 PM
I just hope TN tones down the Survival mode difficulty if ever they make a crossover. Otherwise, I would see Tifa's losing pose, Yuna's losing pose and Lightning's losing pose everyday, everytime I play that mode.
---
#9SSBR10Posted 5/10/2013 9:39:19 PM
JillV posted...
No! No! No! and absolutely Noooooooo! first some Soul Calibur fans want Final Fantasy characters in the SC franchise and now DOA fans as well! what's next?! Virtua Fighter and Tekken fans are gonna be asking for the same thing as well? unless they're already asking for them.

Although I'm not really for a Dead or Alive and Final Fantasy crossover, I definitely want the others you just mentioned. I also want to see a Tekken and Dead or Alive crossover too.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#10SunburstPosted 5/10/2013 10:38:03 PM
Final Fight would be ok with me I guess.
---
There can be only one.