DOA and Final Fantasy deserves a crossover?

#21GlLGAMESHPosted 5/19/2013 10:53:35 AM
vega2505 posted...
Where's the option for "No, those are both terrible ideas don't even joke about crap like that."?

Just because you watch some Dead Fantasy on youtube doesn't mean crossing the franchises would be a good idea...FF is way too terrible at this point and DOA is a shadow of its former self but at least the girls are hotter.

FF and DOA are both shadows of their former selves when it comes to quality, content, gameplay, etc. But I think both franchises currently have some of the hottest girls, so on that note I say the cross-over would be good for fanservice, which is pretty much the only reason I still play DOA and FF. :P
#22vega2505Posted 5/19/2013 3:20:24 PM
GlLGAMESH posted...
vega2505 posted...
Where's the option for "No, those are both terrible ideas don't even joke about crap like that."?

Just because you watch some Dead Fantasy on youtube doesn't mean crossing the franchises would be a good idea...FF is way too terrible at this point and DOA is a shadow of its former self but at least the girls are hotter.

FF and DOA are both shadows of their former selves when it comes to quality, content, gameplay, etc. But I think both franchises currently have some of the hottest girls, so on that note I say the cross-over would be good for fanservice, which is pretty much the only reason I still play DOA and FF. :P

When does Lightning prance around in a bikini with her boobs jiggling around?
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#23SSBR10Posted 5/19/2013 7:50:59 PM
Wait, how is DOA a "shadow of its former self"?
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#24Solar1214Posted 5/19/2013 7:57:05 PM
SSBR10 posted...
Wait, how is DOA a "shadow of its former self"?

We have lighting now.
#25EmiliaTheSage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 9:23:16 PM
vega2505 posted...
GlLGAMESH posted...
vega2505 posted...

When does Lightning prance around in a bikini with her boobs jiggling around?

No. But the camera angles like to peek under her skirt after a battle which is more rare than a trapezohedron.

Lightning is wearing shorts under her skirt.
---
"Women don't stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches."
#26LastMotralPosted 5/20/2013 11:46:08 AM
I'll like that very much but I'm having a hard time imagining FF characters in hand to hand combat other than tifa, take cloud for example...
#27EmiliaTheSage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 11:40:21 PM
LastMotral posted...
I'll like that very much but I'm having a hard time imagining FF characters in hand to hand combat other than tifa, take cloud for example...

Have you seen Hayabusa and Momiji without their NG weapons in DOA?
---
#28EmiliaTheSage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 6:35:05 AM
Final Fantasy Xtreme Beach Volleyball would be a good idea.
---
#29LastMotralPosted 5/21/2013 11:51:42 AM
EmiliaTheSage posted...
LastMotral posted...

Have you seen Hayabusa and Momiji without their NG weapons in DOA?

those i can live with their ninja moves and grabs and all that, but cloud and sephiroth without punching and kicking? Not to mention Vincent, just hard to imagine FF characters without their badass weapons, maybe too much dissidia....
#30UltimateSolPosted 5/22/2013 12:58:30 PM
where is the "FFtards GTFO!!" option ??
---
PSN: ultimatesolzero / SSFIV AE Mains: Rose,Sakura,Fei-long,Rufus,Yun