New Famitsu Information.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. New Famitsu Information.

User Info: JillV

JillV
3 years ago#1
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201305/09032967.html

Not much I guess if you use Google Translates, though there's an image showing off Momiji's losing pose which it's sort of similar to Ayane's. I really wish the game comes out in October since that's when fall starts.

User Info: istuffedsunny

istuffedsunny
3 years ago#2
Fall starts late Sept both in US and Japan... I think they're shooting for 1 year anniversary of DOA5. That famitsu info also confirms the giant buddha is returning
I have a radio in my car.

User Info: AleuritesFordii

AleuritesFordii
3 years ago#3
Lei Fang has her pigtails again? Nice.
Now Playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

User Info: JillV

JillV
3 years ago#4
istuffedsunny posted...
Fall starts late Sept both in US and Japan... I think they're shooting for 1 year anniversary of DOA5. That famitsu info also confirms the giant buddha is returning

I hope it's true that way the wait won't be that long.

User Info: SonicxAmy4Life

SonicxAmy4Life
3 years ago#5
Nice I like the pics of Momiji and the new stage. Can't wait to see her actually fight.

Also Like the return of Lei Fangs pig tails. They look cute

I hope Momiji won't be the only new girl in this. I hope they add another one like Rachel,Irene,Mizuki or even a brand new girl (would love for her to be Korean)

User Info: Anomalycad

Anomalycad
3 years ago#6
I hope they put the Subway train level in, the one where Lei Fang and Jann Lee fights inside, would be awesome! And all of the sudden, it reveals Leon fighting a brand new character...

User Info: cdripper

cdripper
3 years ago#7
She actually looks knocked out or unconscious in that losing pose- which I actually like. Reminds me of the lose/continue screen in DOA4.
"That's MISTER Slacker to you, bub."

User Info: burnoutguy314

burnoutguy314
3 years ago#8
I there's a new girl, I'd want her to be Indian, Arabian, Egpytian or something along those lines. They already have the Asian part covered with 4 Asian female characters, 5 if you include Pai.

5 and a half if you include Hitomi, lol.
REALDEMO

User Info: pkmastah15

pkmastah15
3 years ago#9
They don't have a Korean girl though...

User Info: CeeEsbee

CeeEsbee
3 years ago#10
New stage looks nice. I assume it has cliffhangers.

I prefer seeing more stages that are reminiscent to Great Opera, Seaside Paradise, Lorelei, DOATEC Great Hall and the Freedom Survivor's Ballroom.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. New Famitsu Information.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived