Does Anyone Cares About The Cross Save DLC Costumes?

#1JillVPosted 5/8/2013 2:20:58 PM
You know, Cheerleaders and Private Gateway costumes in the PS3 version? with the announcement of Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate I really don't give a rat's ass anymore since all DOA5+ content will be included in the Ultimate version, the only thing that sort of upsets me the fact that I paid like almost $60 dlls for the Vita version and the Private Getaway DLC and the sad part is that I can't even sell the game since I bought the digital version. :-(
#2DaimeionPosted 5/8/2013 3:59:27 PM
Ultimate won't be for awhile. It sounds like you've just upset and given up on the cross play/save, ect.
---
PSN: FateNightroad
#3JillV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:07:41 PM
Daimeion posted...
Ultimate won't be for awhile. It sounds like you've just upset and given up on the cross play/save, ect.

Then tell me you've got your Cheerleaders and Private Gateway DLC costumes working on your PS3 version of Dead Or Alive 5? because as far as I'm concerned almost nobody in western regions can't get those costumes to work on the PS3 version.
#4DaimeionPosted 5/8/2013 8:12:47 PM
JillV posted...
Daimeion posted...

Then tell me you've got your Cheerleaders and Private Gateway DLC costumes working on your PS3 version of Dead Or Alive 5? because as far as I'm concerned almost nobody in western regions can't get those costumes to work on the PS3 version.

I don't, but I don't see how that's relevant because I haven't given up regardless.
---
#5JillV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 10:26:57 PM
Daimeion posted...
I don't, but I don't see how that's relevant because I haven't given up regardless.

Well, you can try, try, and try as much as you like you won't be able to get those costumes on the PS3 version until they become available here in the middle of July, that's why I'd rather wait for Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate with all of the Vita version content because once this game is out is very likely that I ain't going back to Dead Or Alive 5.
#6DaimeionPosted 5/8/2013 11:08:25 PM(edited)
JillV posted...
Daimeion posted...

Well, you can try, try, and try as much as you like you won't be able to get those costumes on the PS3 version until they become available here in the middle of July, that's why I'd rather wait for Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate with all of the Vita version content because once this game is out is very likely that I ain't going back to Dead Or Alive 5.

Out of curiosity, are you sure that Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate will have all of the Vita version content, or is that something that you'd just like to have included?
---
#7HousemarquePosted 5/9/2013 9:45:40 AM
JillV posted...
Daimeion posted...

I got those Cheerleader outfits working on PS3... from a twitter giveaway... redeemed the code in the Uk Store and got dls for vita and PS3..... still haven't tried the Private getaway since I read that nobody got it to work on PS3 so far