hope Tecmo doesn't copy Capcom when a new edition of fighting game comes out

#1YermomHoudiniPosted 5/8/2013 11:17:51 PM
MVC3, DLC characters are still DLC (reason was not to piss on the people who bought them in original)
SF4, all costumes have to be rebought (SF4 unlockables aren't even available in SSF4 except through DLC)

I remember DOA2 ultimate had all the DLC costumes included, and it even allows transfer to DOA3 which was really awesome. I hope DOA5 ultimate will continue the tradition.
---
Injustice 2 - MORE flooding Batman cast among playables
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015? youtu.be/PGuTN_ilmEk
#2DaimeionPosted 5/8/2013 11:27:18 PM
YermomHoudini posted...
I remember DOA2 ultimate had all the DLC costumes included, and it even allows transfer to DOA3 which was really awesome. I hope DOA5 ultimate will continue the tradition.

Yeah that was last gen, welcome to the present.
---
PSN: FateNightroad
#3istuffedsunnyPosted 5/9/2013 4:49:57 AM
NG3RE included all DLC so I think they'll go that route. They didn't do that with DOA5+ and it sold like piss even by Vita standards
---
I have a radio in my car.
#4burnoutguy314Posted 5/9/2013 5:01:28 AM
^Do you have any official numbers confirming that? Anything but vgcharts, heard they're very unreliable
---
REALDEMO
#5foxhound1013Posted 5/9/2013 5:40:39 AM
amazing stuff!!!!!

though im not sure about her new remix theme :(

they should have used her original Sigma 2/Razor's Edge theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-BE4yIDzKE

also Powerblow on air!?!?!?! wow!!!!!!

i hope we also get Ayane's theme from the Sigma 2/Razor's Edge series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VTk5o4bTsk

this is why we need that custom BGM music from the Vita version as well as theme's from Ninja Gaiden that i mentioned.

love Tecmo Koei :P
#6finalfantasy94Posted 5/9/2013 7:30:31 AM
I hope they dont follow the dark side of handleing dlc as capcom did. We just gatta sit and hope.
#7ace_spades111Posted 5/10/2013 7:13:46 AM
the difference between NG3RE and DOA5U is that RE barely had any DLC, $10 worth? Also it wasn't popular DLC.

DOA5 has about $100 worth of DLC, and Tecmo knows that if they attract new gamers, their perverted sides will open up, as will their wallets.
#8vega2505Posted 5/10/2013 1:11:32 PM
ace_spades111 posted...
the difference between NG3RE and DOA5U is that RE barely had any DLC, $10 worth? Also it wasn't popular DLC.

DOA5 has about $100 worth of DLC, and Tecmo knows that if they attract new gamers, their perverted sides will open up, as will their wallets.

But the only costume packs for pervs are the swimsuit ones...the rest are all garbage as a whole, only having maybe 1 or 2 worthy costumes each...the rest are crap or recolors.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.