Jacky Bryant and Ein returns in DOA5U

#11CeeEsbee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 12:54:00 AM
Even with the ponytail, Hitomi still kept the headband on. At least she's wearing her DOA4 shirt underneath instead of her default tank top.

Ein's power blow was... Rather less creatively done.

The cop and robbers themed costume for Rig and Christie are nice but Christie's policewoman uniform resembles a lot like one of Anna William's customizations. Nice to see that they got an entrance pose together as well as a unique tag throw.
#12shadowtemariPosted 5/24/2013 1:22:17 PM
I dont see this work unless they add nothing but VF chars, why would we need clones and ein? Hitomi was there to replace his style when he got his memory back and now there adding him and leon... Just add more VF and ninja gaiden but no clones ffs.
---
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]
#13tehdudPosted 5/24/2013 2:52:41 PM
Its the easy way out to use existing characters. This really needed all dlc content to warrant a rebuy but thays already been ruled out with paid dlc confrmed
---
http://i.imgur.com/f9v1SV5.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#14CeeEsbee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 11:42:19 AM
I think Jacky will be the last to be added in the VF cast as all 4 main characters of the series are united.

As for Ein and Leon, it had always been like that despite not having a story anymore. You could also say the same thing about Gen-Fu. They just both reappeared again and again as secret characters.

Not complaining anyways. I guess it somewhat remedies veteran players who can't accept the fact that Ein was replaced by some clumsy, dopey-eyed fangirl but I couldn't say the same for Leon though as Bayman came first before he did.
#15shadowtemariPosted 5/26/2013 6:41:59 AM
The best thing about the trailer was the new stage (which i would like more if it was night or raining) and the fact that they left ein's theme intact. Unless they add crash club and aoi i wont be buying this version as well.
---
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]
#16CeeEsbee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 6:39:35 PM
Crash club would definitely be a nice addition. I just hope they make it more larger inside since it's a stage with closed corners.
#17rinchanPosted 5/28/2013 2:36:11 AM
Noob question: Isn't Ein basically Hayate but with memory loss? Is his moveset different? Is he going to have his own story route or is he just a nostalgia guest character like the Virtua fighters? Or is this Ein going to be like a Hayate version of the Kasumi clones? Just curious.
#18YoradaPosted 5/28/2013 5:48:27 AM
Noob question: Isn't Ein basically Hayate but with memory loss? Is his moveset different? Is he going to have his own story route or is he just a nostalgia guest character like the Virtua fighters? Or is this Ein going to be like a Hayate version of the Kasumi clones? Just curious.

Ein is a Hitomi clone in terms of movesets, IIRC. Well, technically Ein appears as a character first, so Hitomi is a Ein clone.
---
Of course any game on the PS2 that includes stealth elements is going to be compared to His Holiness, Solid Snake. - IGN
#19CeeEsbee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2013 7:00:43 AM
rinchan posted...

Ein utilizes karate while Hayate uses Mugen Tenshin Ninjutsu - Tenjinmon Style (similar as Kasumi's but his style is mixed with karate). I doubt he's getting a new story line as his was way finished ever since he got his memories back at the end of DOA2.

Ein was used as a guinea pig for Project Epsilon but failed and got disposed of at some forest where Hitomi found him..