DOA 5 U >> TTT2

#1UltimateSolPosted 5/22/2013 1:21:26 PM
this time, DOA 5 U will sold much more than Tekken. TTT 2 is great game and even hardcore Tekken fans will attracted by this game.
---
PSN: ultimatesolzero / SSFIV AE Mains: Rose,Sakura,Fei-long,Rufus,Yun
#2wave1000Posted 5/22/2013 5:31:20 PM
This is a remake when fighting games are selling less. Injustice bombed so no this DOA5U will not sell better then DOA5 or any other fighter.
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#3EmiliaTheSagePosted 5/22/2013 11:00:56 PM
The girls of DOA5 U or Lili? Hmm...

GILGAMESH should answer this question.
---
"Women don't stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches."
#4CeeEsbeePosted 5/22/2013 11:22:07 PM
EmiliaTheSage posted...
The girls of DOA5 U or Lili? Hmm...

GILGAMESH should answer this question.

Why wait for his answer when it's pretty obvious that all the DOA girls are superior over Lili in the bust department.
#5UltimateSol(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 6:23:27 AM
Lili is great but of course i prefer DOA chicks ^^

wave1000 posted...
This is a remake when fighting games are selling less. Injustice bombed so no this DOA5U will not sell better then DOA5 or any other fighter.

eventually DOA 5 U will selling at rest of year. besides both VF and DOA fans will get this version too.

TTT2 is one game. great but still one. i am sure many Tekken fans will buy DOA 5 U too.
---
PSN: ultimatesolzero / SSFIV AE Mains: Rose,Sakura,Fei-long,Rufus,Yun
#6wave1000Posted 5/23/2013 4:18:09 PM
Dude only DIe hard fans are buying this game. All fighting game players already have there game. If this game was big in the tournament scene then sure maybe but its not so there really not going to get any new people. Tekken fans want DOAX3.

I think VF fans are mad now so I would not count on there support.
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#7vega2505Posted 5/23/2013 6:27:34 PM
DOA5U isn't directly competing with TTT2 because Harada isn't trying to nickel and dime with another iteration of TTT2 a year later...why? Because it was a complete game already.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#8Redd_WhitePosted 5/23/2013 6:29:45 PM
vega2505 posted...
DOA5U isn't directly competing with TTT2 because Harada isn't trying to nickel and dime with another iteration of TTT2 a year later...why? Because it was a complete game already.

One could almost argue that TTT2 was basically tekken 6 : ultimate edition. Almost.
#9pkmastah15Posted 5/23/2013 7:23:30 PM(edited)
vega2505 posted...

The two are irrelevant in comparison because TTT2 was already out for a year in the arcades. Basically they updated the arcade version when bringing it to console so it didn't need to make another update. The original TTT2 had 41 characters. When they updated it to the "ultimate" version aka console release, they added the 18 more new characters.

DOA5 was never released in arcade. It's just not the same comparison.

On another note, you just won't give up being sour about this game, are you? Cry moar why dontcha.
#10EmiliaTheSagePosted 5/23/2013 10:13:06 PM
Redd_White posted...
vega2505 posted...

One could almost argue that TTT2 was basically tekken 6 : ultimate edition. Almost.

Are you saying that UMVC3 is the ultimate edition of SSF4 too? Warriors Orochi 3 is the ultimate edition of Dynasty Warriors 7?

canon =/= non canon
---
"Women don't stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches."