DOA 5 U >> Idolm@ster 2

#1EmiliaTheSagePosted 5/24/2013 10:11:36 PM
This time, DOA 5 U will sell much more than Idolm@ster. It was a great fanservice but needs localization. Even new to fighting games will be attracted to DOA 5 U.
---
"Women don't stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches."
#2wave1000Posted 5/24/2013 10:37:28 PM
LOL! NO!. I don't even follow that series but just walking in the local shop in tokyo and there is idolmaster stuff like chips and other goods. LOL!

Where is my DOA melons?
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#3tee316Posted 5/24/2013 11:50:34 PM
Idolm@ster is very big in Japan. That is like saying something will outside COD here in America.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/Cheapone/Asuna2jpget.jpg
#4UltimateSolPosted 5/25/2013 6:43:25 AM
i guess TC is hard-core les*o

there is no way to DOA girls loved by a girl normally..
---
PSN: ultimatesolzero / SSFIV AE Mains: Rose,Sakura,Fei-long,Rufus,Yun
#5EmiliaTheSage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 7:14:44 AM
I only got into DOA series because I saw DOA3 on the malls and tried it. The female characters are really sexy, showing off alot of skin and the action is very fast paced so it really turned me on. As for Idolm@ster games, I used to play O2Jam and Audition before I saw this game somewhere in Youtube. I simply got interested in it because the characters are really cute and the songs have very nice melody.

I even decided to buy an Xbox 360 just to play DOA games and my younger siblings love DOAX2 but they are not les*o. They like Lei Fang and Helena alot.
---
#6EmiliaTheSage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 3:59:26 AM
TN should make DOAX3 already. They have released alot of swimsuits already in DOA5 and made alot of money from it. So why restrain themselves from making one for the PS3? Companies shouldn't just make fanservice games exclusive to Microsoft (DOAX2, Rumble Roses XX, etc.). Atleast Idolm@ster 2 was ported to the PS3.
---
#7CeeEsbeePosted 5/26/2013 6:45:07 AM
EmiliaTheSage posted...
TN should make DOAX3 already. They have released alot of swimsuits already in DOA5 and made alot of money from it. So why restrain themselves from making one for the PS3? Companies shouldn't just make fanservice games exclusive to Microsoft (DOAX2, Rumble Roses XX, etc.). Atleast Idolm@ster 2 was ported to the PS3.

But the swimsuits they had released are not really classified as new material since all of them came from DOAX2.

It would take a while to create entirely new swimsuit sets for each girl.