1. DOA5 finally returned to playstation
There was a time when I really enjoyed fighting games and rented as many as I could to try them out at home. DOA got its chance at some point, and me and my friends all bought it within a week. It's consistently fun, the tag system is a blast with a group of people, and the game is accessible enough for everyone to enjoy it.
Also, the phrases the characters said and they way they delivered them were ridiculous and comical. I'm kind of disappoint that wasn't the case with DOA5, but oh well.
I like Monster Rancher.
I've been a fan of the series since I played 2 on the Dreamcast.
For the domination of female to male. I always play as male character, fight the female character on the hardest diffculty, and let them kick my ass.
I do actually try to win, but since I am new to DOA, I just simply can't win (on the hardest difficulty) even if I'm using Hayabusa.
I just love being dominated by females !!!
Yi Long posted...
I didn't buy it at all, because of the DLC-milking.
Ultimate will NOT have all existing DLC.
Oh and the girls just like 90% of doa fans.
I bought it for the great gameplay and awesome boobs (XD the same reasons I buy other fighting games too)
I got the CE cheap on release because of a pricing error. If it wasn't for that I would never have bought it, because it arrived on Plus in March.
1) Out of the 3D fighter I know, it's got the best animations: Everyone feels so lifelike instead of 3D models.
2) I love the mindgames counterhold, throw system it uses, keeps you on your toes.
3) Accessible -and- deep: Great for pros and casuals alike.
4) Beautiful graphics.
5) Fully featured story mode.
6) The one 3D fighter with stage hazards, interaction with the walls, being able to change some stages, cliffhangers, use of water, use of walls, even use of floors and ceilings for some moves, and even stage transitions. - Amazing interaction between characters and stage making full use of the 3D structure.
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu
There is no such thing as "normal". It is as much of an abstraction as the concept of "perfection".
I love 3d fighting games, and boobs, so the choice was pretty obvious
Every board has its trolls, and you, who is reading this, could be their next victim