Create Characters

#1Nish342Posted 7/7/2013 5:03:48 PM
You can create characters by listing, Name, age, sex, hair, eyes, height, body type, nationality, fighting style, alignment, allies, enemies, favorite color, favorite food, hobby, favorite movie, occupation, and appearance. you can also put how to unlock the character.
#2OrangeWizardPosted 7/7/2013 6:16:36 PM
I can? Thanks TC!
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive
#3DaimeionPosted 7/7/2013 8:45:49 PM
Nish342 posted...
You can create characters by listing, Name, age, sex, hair, eyes, height, body type, nationality, fighting style, alignment, allies, enemies, favorite color, favorite food, hobby, favorite movie, occupation, and appearance. you can also put how to unlock the character.

Old news pal.
---
PSN: FateNightroad
#4V_G_FanPosted 7/9/2013 12:11:16 PM
Nish342 posted...

Really? I didn't know that. How do you get to the menu to create characters?
---
"Relax and let me do all the work," says Morrigan Aensland to Ghost Rider.
#5OrangeWizardPosted 7/9/2013 12:55:08 PM
He means to describe a forum game, I think.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive
#6V_G_FanPosted 7/9/2013 6:19:40 PM
Oh, ok. It would have been nice if this game had a create a character feature. The OP should have started it off with an example.
---
"Relax and let me do all the work," says Morrigan Aensland to Ghost Rider.
#7kayoticdreamzPosted 7/16/2013 4:09:32 AM
V_G_Fan posted...
Oh, ok. It would have been nice if this game had a create a character feature. The OP should have started it off with an example.

THIS