Support just sent me a voucher for the broken Cheerleader/Paradise DLC

#1L_M_4Posted 7/9/2013 2:29:31 PM
It took over a week, but they came through for me.

If you purchased the vita version of the DLC and can't transfer them with cross-goods like you're supposed to be able to, you might want to give emailing support@tecmokoeiamerica a shot, instead of waiting and potentially buying it again.

They never asked for any information, I just said that I purchased the Hot Getaway sets and redeemed the Cheerleader pre-order bonus, and was unable to transfer them to the PS3 version via cross-goods, and they sent me a code for all of them.

Worth a shot, if you're still missing these costumes.
---
Psn: BloodFalcon
#2V_G_FanPosted 7/9/2013 5:01:11 PM
They didn't ask questions? I'm thinking that support must be swamped with that same complaint so they're just sending the download codes. What a mess.
---
"Relax and let me do all the work," says Morrigan Aensland to Ghost Rider.
#3jbecerrilPosted 7/9/2013 5:37:35 PM
Same thing here. Just sent an email to Tecmo and within a week they sent me a code for both DLC's (swimsuit and cheerleader). Try that, worth a shot. And yes, they didn't ask me for any information.
#4majere613Posted 7/10/2013 1:48:25 AM
Has anyone managed to get this to work in the EU? I've tried emailing the Tecmo Europe support email address- nada. I'm considering going to Sony directly and telling them that I only got half the DLC I paid for, maybe that'll light a fire under the gits.
#5ReizaRamonHGPosted 7/10/2013 5:47:50 AM
No reply from the EU department either and it's not because they're busy - they clearly have time to chat on their twitter page. Definitely writing a complaint to Sony.
#6ReinforceOrphyPosted 7/10/2013 5:48:32 AM
^ Don't bother, I've tried that. Sony won't do anything since it's not their 'problem'.

I did get a code from KT after sending them an email, though.
#7ReizaRamonHGPosted 7/10/2013 6:11:11 AM
ReinforceOrphy posted...
^ Don't bother, I've tried that. Sony won't do anything since it's not their 'problem'.

Are you EU? It seems as though Tecmo Koei US are the ones sending out the codes. It's pointless for me to email them as the DLC is region-locked and wouldn't work on my R2 copy.
#8ReinforceOrphyPosted 7/10/2013 7:02:16 AM
Unfortunately I am.

I have doubts that Sony EU will act any differently than Sony NA regarding these DLCs, though.
#9majere613Posted 7/10/2013 8:38:08 AM
ReinforceOrphy posted...

From the European address? I tried the support one, is there a better one to send it to?

Regardless, if I don't get any joy I will get on to Sony. The money went to them when I funded my Wallet, so it most certainly is their problem and some poor call center drone is in for a rough time if they try to claim otherwise.
#10metroidcamPosted 7/11/2013 5:43:30 AM
I emailed the NA support two days ago and got my code
---
---
"BROTHER!!!"