so i emailed support today and apparently i need proof of purchase

#1finalgetsuga7Posted 7/11/2013 8:53:37 PM
so much for milking it sighh lol
#2DaimeionPosted 7/12/2013 2:57:51 AM
Surprised?
---
PSN: FateNightroad
#3GrosporinaPosted 7/12/2013 7:35:02 AM
Were you intentionally trying to get a voucher for content to which you weren't entitled?
---
"That sure is a biiig tuna-fish!"
#4RadecSnipesUPosted 7/12/2013 2:50:05 PM
I'm surprised it took them this long to realize that not everyone emailing them was being completely honest.

I know this because one of my friends who doesn't have a vita nor a copy of DOA5+ emailed them and still got a code despite having neither.
#5finalgetsuga7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 5:35:15 PM
well i havent been playing my ps3 for a while and i got a message from my friends who play doa 5 saying to just email them about the dlc and they got it and neither of them own a vita or a copy of doa 5 plus so i figured what the hey but i guess i was too late. oh well i can wait sorry i know i wasnt entitled to it and neither were my friends but hey no harm done...well on my part least lol
#6BramStarkPosted 7/12/2013 5:39:21 PM
newsupport@tecmokoeiamerica.com <newsupport@tecmokoeiamerica.com>
6:09 AM (2 hours ago)

Please send us proof of purchase and we'll forward you online pass code for cross goods.

Thank you,
TKA

~
I gave them my PSN ID, Date of purchase + screenshot of the DLC on my Download list and voila, they gave me one yesterday
---
Now Playing: Dead or Alive 5 Plus
PSN: BramStark
#7finalgetsuga7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 5:55:25 PM
BramStark posted...

Please send us proof of purchase and we'll forward you online pass code for cross goods.

Thank you,
TKA

~
I gave them my PSN ID, Date of purchase + screenshot of the DLC on my Download list and voila, they gave me one yesterday

this sounds stupid but you have any extras? haha xD
#8BramStarkPosted 7/12/2013 5:59:31 PM
finalgetsuga7 posted...
BramStark posted...

Thank you,
TKA

~

I already posted a topic about it yesterday.. But no one replied to it, I don't know if someone claimed the code already.. I gave it because I don't own a PS3 and I already got the costumes on my Vita..

You can still try it if you want: 86P5-MBNT-2APM
---
#9finalgetsuga7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 6:08:32 PM
BramStark posted...
finalgetsuga7 posted...
BramStark posted...

Thank you,
TKA

~

I already posted a topic about it yesterday.. But no one replied to it, I don't know if someone claimed the code already.. I gave it because I don't own a PS3 and I already got the costumes on my Vita..

You can still try it if you want: 86P5-MBNT-2APM

yeah i got ninja'ed somebody got to it, i saw it yesterday but i was at work haha thanks anyways though appreciate it, guess its back to the waiting game lol
#10BramStarkPosted 7/12/2013 6:27:10 PM
no problem..
---