so i emailed support today and apparently i need proof of purchase

#11MacrossSkullOnePosted 7/12/2013 11:56:00 PM
I just asked them when they where going to fix the crosssave, since I wasnt able to transfer my private gat away customes and cheerleader ones from my vita to my PS3. Didn't ask for anything more. Then 4 days later, I get an email with the dlc. No proof of purchase asked. Even if they did, I had it. But still it was a nice surprise, when all I was doing was just asking a question and waiting fir a response.
---
"Evil" Spelled backwards is "Live". And we all want to "Live" don't we?" -Mok
If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck
#12tehdudPosted 7/13/2013 2:02:41 AM
BramStark posted...
finalgetsuga7 posted...
BramStark posted...
newsupport@tecmokoeiamerica.com <newsupport@tecmokoeiamerica.com>
6:09 AM (2 hours ago)

Please send us proof of purchase and we'll forward you online pass code for cross goods.

Thank you,
TKA

~
I gave them my PSN ID, Date of purchase + screenshot of the DLC on my Download list and voila, they gave me one yesterday

this sounds stupid but you have any extras? haha xD

I already posted a topic about it yesterday.. But no one replied to it, I don't know if someone claimed the code already.. I gave it because I don't own a PS3 and I already got the costumes on my Vita..

You can still try it if you want: 86P5-MBNT-2APM

whoever took it can at least thanks the guy ffs
---
http://i.imgur.com/RklFGJ3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/K0DXenK.jpg
#13finalgetsuga7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 4:37:49 AM
tehdud posted...
BramStark posted...
finalgetsuga7 posted...
BramStark posted...
newsupport@tecmokoeiamerica.com <newsupport@tecmokoeiamerica.com>
6:09 AM (2 hours ago)

Please send us proof of purchase and we'll forward you online pass code for cross goods.

Thank you,
TKA

~
I gave them my PSN ID, Date of purchase + screenshot of the DLC on my Download list and voila, they gave me one yesterday

this sounds stupid but you have any extras? haha xD

I already posted a topic about it yesterday.. But no one replied to it, I don't know if someone claimed the code already.. I gave it because I don't own a PS3 and I already got the costumes on my Vita..

You can still try it if you want: 86P5-MBNT-2APM

whoever took it can at least thanks the guy ffs

i know right?
#14FLAME_OF_LEECAPosted 7/13/2013 10:20:07 AM
This doesnt suprise me at all, i just wonder how many of you guys without having bought the getaway set emailed them just to get a free code, i know its TK mistake for giving away codes without asking for proof of purchase first (And yeah they have to pay for their mistakes), but shame on you guys for abusing that to get free codes.
---
PSN: Adelflame
Every board has its trolls, and you, who is reading this, could be their next victim
#15RadecSnipesUPosted 7/14/2013 2:40:44 AM
I believe most of them did it to save themselves $300+ dollars. But then again, it's TK's fault for taking so long to release this particular bikini pack which is weird considering this the only good one out right now.
#16ImaPCPosted 7/14/2013 12:26:45 PM
It's people like the TC and everyone else who lied to get free content, that are the reason we can't have nice things. It's people like them, that are part of reason we have restrictive DRMs, limited activations, etc, etc.

Yes this is partially Tecmo's fault here, but it just shows, give people even the slightest opening to get over on something, and they will lie, cheat, and steal there way to free content every time. You can't give anyone the benefit of the doubt anymore, everyone needs to be treated like a dishonest criminal now.

It's sad that we have people like them, which are a disease to the gaming community, doing nothing but lowering the quality of gaming life for the rest of us honest people.
#17BramStarkPosted 7/14/2013 1:35:11 PM
it's like stealing bikinis IRL.. Morons nowadays uuggh... They'll send an email asking for the dlc code even they do not own the game or even bought the dlc.. -.-
---
Now Playing: Dead or Alive 5 Plus
PSN: BramStark
#18finalgetsuga7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 3:46:31 PM
ImaPC posted...
It's people like the TC and everyone else who lied to get free content, that are the reason we can't have nice things. It's people like them, that are part of reason we have restrictive DRMs, limited activations, etc, etc.

Yes this is partially Tecmo's fault here, but it just shows, give people even the slightest opening to get over on something, and they will lie, cheat, and steal there way to free content every time. You can't give anyone the benefit of the doubt anymore, everyone needs to be treated like a dishonest criminal now.

It's sad that we have people like them, which are a disease to the gaming community, doing nothing but lowering the quality of gaming life for the rest of us honest people.

i know, f*** me right? im such a terrible person :/
#19Larry_MPosted 7/18/2013 9:35:00 PM
I got the same e-mail. I have to get me a camera to show the proof since I don't have the vouchers since they were bonuses.
#20mr369248Posted 7/18/2013 9:55:09 PM
I just took pics of the dlc on my vita and sent it to them. Still waiting for response tho.