Going to try Hayabusa's command training soon...

#1ShatterStrPosted 9/25/2013 10:31:25 PM
I think I cleared it before in DOA4 and I was able to clear Kokoro's in 5. I've seen people say her's was hard. Is doing Hayabusa's command training going to be real frustrating? Sometimes I have to rely on button mashing and hope to get lucky in some of the moves. I did Christie's too which I saw people struggled with, as did I. I'm just put off in trying it if I won't be able to complete it in reasonable time and get irritated. And it sucks since you can't save progress.
#2V_G_FanPosted 9/26/2013 5:46:17 AM
It's Hayabusa's Izuna drop or combos that include the Izuna drop that people usually have trouble with. It's easier if you have an arcade stick. Unfortunately I only have a dpad so it took me a while. I personally think Akira's command training is the hardest especially his one frame knee move.
---
"Relax and let me do all the work," says Morrigan Aensland to Ghost Rider.
#3tee316Posted 9/30/2013 6:01:20 PM
Kokoro's command training isn't hard. The only one that might give problems is her 3 part throw, but lots of other people have 3 part throws as well.

Hayabusa's Izuna drops can be challenging and are the biggest problem in DOA5 as far as the DOA characters go. Akira does have the hardest move though with the one frame knee.
#4ShatterStr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 7:41:31 AM
I did all of Hayabusa's. Did all of Akira's except that one move. Gave up. Not sure if I want to attempt it again just for a title and bronze trophy.
#5ShatterStr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 9:57:53 PM
Akira's is completed. It's definitely doable.
#6V_G_FanPosted 10/7/2013 7:19:02 PM
Yep, it is. It was the last move I needed to do to get that Exercise Newbie Trophy.
---
"Relax and let me do all the work," says Morrigan Aensland to Ghost Rider.
#7TheZenNinjaPosted 10/29/2013 3:25:23 PM
yeah...there were 2 Akira moves that annoyed me a bit....but none of that compares to Akira's ultimate combo challenge. HOLY HELL!!
#8frozentunaPosted 11/4/2013 11:19:24 AM
Don't forget Hayate's Raijin throw. I find it to be the most difficult combo throw in the game.
#9TheZenNinjaPosted 11/5/2013 9:06:15 AM(edited)
Raijin isn't so bad...the biggest problem is the combo message that appears on the screen. It kind of ruins the input for you if you try to input the commands while the message is up there. (like all the other moves)

the input window is way sooner than the messages appear..it's a bit easier once you realize the right time to input the commands.

Check out this thread, I made a post for someone who said he gave up on Raijin.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/714711-dead-or-alive-5-ultimate/67647006

I'm not saying I can pull the move out on a whim now, but I can do it a lot easier. My main problem is the D-Pad for the ps3, it annoys me when it comes to diagonal commands.