What button you hold to play your character theme song?

#13rd-DagreePosted 10/26/2013 6:10:09 PM
I remember on Dead Or Alive 2 you was able to hold buttons for it but Idont remember.
---
so yall need to hide ya kids hide ya wife hide ya kids hide ya wife hide ya kids hide ya wife- and hide ya husban they rapen everbody out here
#2TheZenNinjaPosted 10/29/2013 3:23:30 PM
do you mean while fighting?

If you mess around with the options on the main menu, you can find the music page and you will be able to assign songs to a character and also toggle between stage music or character music.

Take Zack for example, when you go to him, his DOA5 song will be tied to him...but if you wanted to, you could change his song to the DOA2 Zack theme...or you could give him Tina's DOA3 theme or any of the available tracks.

so after you assign everyones theme song, you should see another option that toggles between stage and character. This will play your character's theme song instead of the stage default song.
#3ShroudedMoonPosted 10/31/2013 5:48:42 AM
TheZenNinja posted...
do you mean while fighting?

If you mess around with the options on the main menu, you can find the music page and you will be able to assign songs to a character and also toggle between stage music or character music.

Take Zack for example, when you go to him, his DOA5 song will be tied to him...but if you wanted to, you could change his song to the DOA2 Zack theme...or you could give him Tina's DOA3 theme or any of the available tracks.

so after you assign everyones theme song, you should see another option that toggles between stage and character. This will play your character's theme song instead of the stage default song.

That's a DOA5U exclusive option, though. Unless they added some sort of update for the DOA5 players who either can't get 5U or don't see any reason in getting the game
#4TheZenNinjaPosted 10/31/2013 12:14:52 PM
Oh crap...so sorry. I just realized that I must've clicked my wrong bookmark and thought I was viewing the DOAU board.
#5ShroudedMoonPosted 11/7/2013 8:39:35 PM
It's alright. Just go to the Background music thingy and select the tracks for each character or stage that you want. :). Just a note though, for you to be able to play DOA2-3 music, you need to unlock it by playing through arcade or time attack.