Trouble playing Dragonvale

#1Jeoles12Posted 1/22/2012 12:06:41 PM
I have been playing Dragonvale on my ipad1 for about two months. With in the last couple of weeks I have been having trouble playing Dragonvale, first getting into the picking dragon area, then the market area and now I cannot even log into Dragonvale. The program looks like it is loading and then the screen goes blank and goes out of the program back to the app sign. I have heard others say that thay were having the same problem and reloaded the program, but I don't want to lose all I have gained. I have emailed backflip's customer support with no reply or support as yet. Does anyone have any suggestions?
#2splodesplodePosted 1/22/2012 1:12:07 PM
Delete and reinstall dragonvale. You WILL NOT lose your data. Just click keep gamecenter blah blah blah when prompted. I've deleted and reinstalled the game at least 10 times. everything saves
---
gamecenter: silentdra60n
#3Jeoles12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2012 11:19:08 AM
I received an answer to my question about having trouble with signing on to DragonVale. The answer said that I should delete DragonVale and then load it again. It said that I would not lose any of my data. When I tried to delete the app it stated that all of my data would be lost. How do you delete the app and not lose the data. Do you go to settings and delete DragonVale in that area? How do you do it without losing the data as I have lot of time involved and do not want to start over. Thanks
#4splodesplodePosted 1/23/2012 11:24:52 AM
There will be two windows that pop up. Click delete dragonvale and all it's data. Then click "keep "gamecenter stats. You will not lose your data trust me
---
#5splodesplodePosted 1/23/2012 11:40:24 AM
Just deleted and reinstalled and still have everything saved
---
#6Jeoles12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2012 6:23:31 AM
Thanks for your advice and it did just what you said but unfortunately the newly downloaded DragonVale is still backing out once it seems like it is loaded. I have deleted the app four times and each time it looks like it is loading ok and then at the end of the loading strip it blacks outand goes back to the apps screen. The procedure I used to delete it was hold the app until the x shows up and then hold to delete. It did ask as you said do I want to save data and I save. I then went to the game board and installed from that area. Do you have any other advice? Thanks for the help you have already given. Hope the DragonVale support sight can also look into this problem. I can't be the only one with this trouble. I do have a ipad1 maybe ther is not enough memory for this game.
#7splodesplodePosted 1/24/2012 1:11:41 PM
Delete dragonvale from your iPad.
Log onto iTunes (on your computer)
Download dragonvale.
Sync iPad.
Give that a shot.
---