Forge Dragon Breeding Topic

#1causeiplaygamesPosted 6/2/2012 4:38:48 AM
With all the attention on the Pearl dragon, let's not forget about the awesome looking Forge dragon.

I tried Metal + Scorch... Failed
#2wongermanPosted 6/2/2012 6:39:30 AM
Fire on the left, Metal on the right gave me a 24 hour breeding time on the second try in the normal breeding cave. Go for that simple combo!
#3__Darujhistan__Posted 6/2/2012 7:00:25 AM
This is ****ing stupid. Why do we even have people who keep posting their successful Forge breedings? It's not a rare or limited dragon. It's literally a normal hybrid. The breeding will always result from Fire x Metal or any combo that contains that combo. It's not difficult to comprehend.
---
If my post looks like crap, I'm probably posting from my iPad.
#4SqualILeonhartPosted 6/2/2012 7:22:53 AM
because people put too much thought into a very simple game. that's why you get people on here asking how to breed regular hybrids when all you have to do is look at what elements are involved.

people don't like to think for themselves.
---
To Enjoy is to Excel
#5sword2183Posted 6/2/2012 10:00:20 AM
Well I got it with lava plus metal, but I'm sure any other fire metal combination would work.
#6causeiplaygames(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2012 11:09:23 AM
__Darujhistan__ posted...
This is ****ing stupid. Why do we even have people who keep posting their successful Forge breedings? It's not a rare or limited dragon. It's literally a normal hybrid. The breeding will always result from Fire x Metal or any combo that contains that combo. It's not difficult to comprehend.

Yup, it's this kind of genuine caring & concern that makes this such a wonderful world. :P
#7SqualILeonhartPosted 6/2/2012 4:02:44 PM
It's also the lack of common sense that makes the world go round.
---
To Enjoy is to Excel
#8Miggi3Fr3shPosted 6/2/2012 7:01:41 PM
__Darujhistan__ posted...

Wow what was the point of this? It's not like this board is busy. Yea it's a common hybrid. But there's no need to go off like that. If these types of topics dont make you happy then ignore the topic. Y simply not clickin on them. No need to be rude.
---
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 Black: Azaezal 3095-7582-1802
Here at GameFAQs gamers don't game, they complain.
#9tag545Posted 6/2/2012 7:02:26 PM
Most of these topics are for that little ray of hope you need after you fail to breed a rare dragon after trying for days or for breeding optimization. Less junk breeds and shorter waiting times between failures ex...
#10BDzaPosted 6/2/2012 9:23:30 PM
^
Or because shortly after you make that topic, you suddenly get lucky and you get what you just posted about :D
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->Skyrim