Rainbow dragon?

#1The Shadow ManPosted 9/27/2011 11:29:37 PM
I noticed that there is a rainbow dragon you can get. Can you only get them with a ton of gems, or can you get it by breeding specific mixed breed dragons?
---
The darkness shall prevail!
#2M3D1C1NEMANPosted 9/28/2011 7:11:36 AM
From most sources people say it's completely random, that you can get a rainbow dragon anytime you breen any kind of dragons, it's just really rare. It's not impossible as i have quite a few friends who have one and even a few who have two. Some sources say certain breeds have better chances at breeding a rainbow dragon and some say that having the rainbow flags around your park make the chance of breeding a rainbow dragon better. Personally after I get most of the breeds I'm just gonna breed a fire and plant dragon until I give up or a rainbow dragon egg appears because either the egg they make will be only 30mins or 60mins which are the two lowest incubation egg times out of all the mixed dragon breeds.
---
I refuse to have a signature... wait a second!
#3M3D1C1NEMANPosted 9/28/2011 7:41:29 AM
Did some more research and it seems the best chance of getting a rainbow dragon is to breed 2 mixed breeds that do not share an element.

ex:
Firefly + Seaweed (fire, lightening, water, plant)
Crystal + Blazing (air, fire, lightening, earth)
Lava + Swamp (fire, earth, water, plant)

Those are the most common combo's people are saying they have gotten the Rainbow egg from, but I'm sure it would work with ice + blazing or Storm + Willow ect.

btw... you'll know you've gotten a rainbow egg when the incubation time is 48 hours.
---
I refuse to have a signature... wait a second!
#4Jrsygrl626Posted 10/2/2011 6:47:43 AM
Do the dragons have to be level 10?
#5TomGreensmithPosted 10/2/2011 7:45:49 AM
I did it with a Level 10 Blazing and a Level 10 Crystal. Also did Scorch with Fire and Lighting and Fog with Water and Air (all Level 10). Will try Blue Fire with Fire and Ice next.
#6Jrsygrl626Posted 10/5/2011 4:13:08 PM
I just bred my level 10 Crystal and Blazing dragon for the 3rd time and I got a 48 hour breeding time. Yay! Just keep at it with and make sure your dragons are level 10.
#7Missile129Posted 10/8/2011 1:43:44 AM
@Jrsygrl626 No. I got mine with Blazing and Ice at levels 7 and 10 respectively.
---
Common Sense is the least common of all senses.