how do i get a blue fire dragon???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DragonVale
  3. how do i get a blue fire dragon???

User Info: birdmanjj9

birdmanjj9
5 years ago#1
iam using fire and ice but i cant make one. is there something im doing wrong? how did you make a blue fire dragon?

User Info: Slyfer070

Slyfer070
5 years ago#2
Took me quite a few times doing Fire and Ice dragons but eventually I got a Blue Fire egg. Took at least 5 eggs for me to get one. Keep breeding and it'll happen.
Life is too short to search for matching socks
GT: Slyfer070 Black Code: 4513 0390 4362

User Info: Viratin

Viratin
5 years ago#3
So far I'm nine tries breeding through with a fire and ice dragon, getting diddly squat every time. 9 times x 8 hours each, 3 days of continuous breeding for these guys >.> I have terrible luck or I'm missing something. And yes, both are lv 10s.

User Info: petpod

petpod
5 years ago#4
Im Not surre if thats what the OP meant, but i cant breed One either. I mean i literally cant combine Fire and Ice Dragons in the breeding Cave, the Game wont allow it...
(message deleted)

User Info: D4rkne55

D4rkne55
5 years ago#6

random thought i had, of the people who've managed to breed a blue fire dragon, have you also had the volcano built? wondering if that might be connected to it...

User Info: Missile129

Missile129
5 years ago#7
D4rkne55 posted...
random thought i had, of the people who've managed to breed a blue fire dragon, have you also had the volcano built? wondering if that might be connected to it...

Just got my Blue Fire today (well a 12 hour breed at least) using Ice and Fire, both level 10 in that order. I don't have the volcano built, but I can afford it and have sized it up ect. I suppose the volcano theory could be correct if the game registers you owning one from the moment you press buy rather than actually placing it, but it's unlikely :p

This was about the 6th time of trying Fire + Ice. I came back to this combo after trying every variation of Blazing + Cold/XXX and Scorch + Cold/XXX, then got it on my first go.

I know people say order shouldn't matter (and they're probably correct), but it actually was the first time I'd done Ice + Fire rather than Fire + Ice...
Common Sense is the least common of all senses.
  1. Boards
  2. DragonVale
  3. how do i get a blue fire dragon???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived