how do i get a blue fire dragon???

#1birdmanjj9Posted 10/8/2011 8:44:20 PM
iam using fire and ice but i cant make one. is there something im doing wrong? how did you make a blue fire dragon?
#2IceKingPosted 10/9/2011 1:38:51 AM
Took me quite a few times doing Fire and Ice dragons but eventually I got a Blue Fire egg. Took at least 5 eggs for me to get one. Keep breeding and it'll happen.
---
Life is too short to search for matching socks
GT: Slyfer070 Black Code: 4513 0390 4362
#3ViratinPosted 10/9/2011 2:33:46 AM
So far I'm nine tries breeding through with a fire and ice dragon, getting diddly squat every time. 9 times x 8 hours each, 3 days of continuous breeding for these guys >.> I have terrible luck or I'm missing something. And yes, both are lv 10s.
#4petpodPosted 10/9/2011 2:10:19 PM
Im Not surre if thats what the OP meant, but i cant breed One either. I mean i literally cant combine Fire and Ice Dragons in the breeding Cave, the Game wont allow it...
#5pho_Posted 10/9/2011 11:19:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6D4rkne55Posted 10/9/2011 11:28:29 PM

random thought i had, of the people who've managed to breed a blue fire dragon, have you also had the volcano built? wondering if that might be connected to it...

#7Missile129Posted 10/10/2011 10:40:06 AM
D4rkne55 posted...
random thought i had, of the people who've managed to breed a blue fire dragon, have you also had the volcano built? wondering if that might be connected to it...

Just got my Blue Fire today (well a 12 hour breed at least) using Ice and Fire, both level 10 in that order. I don't have the volcano built, but I can afford it and have sized it up ect. I suppose the volcano theory could be correct if the game registers you owning one from the moment you press buy rather than actually placing it, but it's unlikely :p

This was about the 6th time of trying Fire + Ice. I came back to this combo after trying every variation of Blazing + Cold/XXX and Scorch + Cold/XXX, then got it on my first go.

I know people say order shouldn't matter (and they're probably correct), but it actually was the first time I'd done Ice + Fire rather than Fire + Ice...
---
Common Sense is the least common of all senses.