The best way to get the Blue Fire Dragon! (+ Secret Dragon!)

#1petpodPosted 10/11/2011 2:22:39 PM
So this has been asked MULTIPLE times, so I ran a few tests and came up with the following solution how to get the famous Blue Fire Dragon.

There are two "good" ways to breed this dragon.

First of, in theory you have to breed a cold and a fire dragon. Since you can't breed these two directly, you'll have to breed a Fire Dragon with a hybrid dragon containing the cold element, or vice versa, breed a Cold Dragon with a hybrid dragon containing the fire element.

So the most efficient way to do this is the following:

Breed a Fire Dragon with a Storm Dragon. The resulting eggs with either incubate for 3 hours (with Scorch and Firefly Dragons as outcome), 5 hours (for a Storm Dragon) or 12 hours for a Blue Fire Dragon. This way, your waiting time between failed breeding attempts is minimized to 3-5 hours!

Another way to do this is breeding a Fire Dragon with a Snow Dragon. In this scenario you will either get a Snow Dragon or a Blue Ice Dragon (you can of course do the same thing with a Cold Dragon and a Blazing Dragon). Although the chances for Blue Ice are smaller, for your failed attempts you will get 1,000,000 gold for only a 8 hour waiting time.

Also, make sure that in both scenarios, you put the FIre Dragon in the first position in the breeding cave, since this effects the outcome!

As a little bonus information: Did you know there is secret Dragon called the Sandstorm Dragon? You can get this guy by breeding an Air Dragon with a Tree Dragon! This dragon obviously cannot be bought in the shop, so it's a must have :-)

Good Luck with the breeding!
#2Miggi3Fr3shPosted 10/11/2011 2:41:18 PM
Do you have a pic of this Sandstorm Dragon? First anyone has mentioned it...
---
Black: Azaezal 3095-7582-1802
Game Center: Miggi3Fr3sh
#3jlee479Posted 10/11/2011 3:08:37 PM
yea first time i've heard of this, do you have any proof for this secret dragon?
---
Kweh. Kweh!? KWEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!!!
#4petpod(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2011 4:01:42 PM
No Proof yet, just rumors from google! My breeding Cave is still occupied, ill dry this asap though. Ill let you Know what happens. Theres a Picture of the Dragon 'card' though, it Looks like an Air Dragon in Brown...
It Kinda makes Sense though, since Air+Earth is the only unavailable Dragon in the shop
#5petpod(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2011 5:52:37 PM
Oh i also Found out that you Need To Be at least Level 18 To get the sandstorm Dragon!
#6Missile129Posted 10/12/2011 12:58:18 AM
I got my Blue Fire dragon using Ice first, then Fire - just sayin' ;)

I have every dragon in the shop, bred and hatched without using gems, but still don't have Every Last One achievement. I'm trying Air + Tree now but a 10 hour breed on Willow isn't attractive; might try Air + Crystal instead.

petpod posted...
No Proof yet, just rumors from google! My breeding Cave is still occupied, ill dry this asap though. Ill let you Know what happens. Theres a Picture of the Dragon 'card' though, it Looks like an Air Dragon in Brown...
It Kinda makes Sense though, since Air+Earth is the only unavailable Dragon in the shop

There's more than just Air + Earth that is missing from the shop - infact every opposite element is missing except Blue Fire:

Plant / Cold
Earth / Air
Lightning / Water

Plant / Lightning also doesn't exist.
---
Common Sense is the least common of all senses.
#7petpod(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 3:32:58 AM
i meant combined with air, sry.
#8Undying_WillPosted 10/12/2011 8:03:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9GrYpHoOnPosted 10/12/2011 9:09:20 AM
Thank you very much for your alternative way of breeding Blue Fire. But please allow me to reconfirm : have you personally tried and guarantee that Blue Fire can be produced by breeding Fire + Storm & Fire + Snow?

And I would like to confirm to everyone that Sandstorm Dragon is real. It is produced by breeding Air + Tree with incubation time of 2 hours. FYI, this dragon produces ZERO XP and sells for ZERO Gold.

Also, one of my friends got Sandstorm Dragon when he first reached Lv 19.
#10petpod(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 9:45:07 AM
Fire + Storm does work, ive Done it twice. Fire and Snow i cant confirm Personaliy but it should work.