The best way to get the Blue Fire Dragon! (+ Secret Dragon!)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. DragonVale
  3. The best way to get the Blue Fire Dragon! (+ Secret Dragon!)
4 years ago#11
I see..., thank you for the helpful information ^^ So how many times do you get Blue Fire out of how many tries (Fire+Storm)?
4 years ago#12
Sandstorm is real, air + tree. 2 hour incubation. Someone tell me a way to post a pic and I will
---
GT- CWest2424
4 years ago#13
Also, full grow. It's nothing but a brown air dragon with horns.
---
GT- CWest2424
4 years ago#14
Sorry forthe triple post but it also sells for $0
---
GT- CWest2424
4 years ago#15
@ gryphoon: i think it took me about 6 tries or so?

@rowan: take a Screenshot and the go To www.imageshack.us and Upload it there. Then post the Link here
4 years ago#16
I meant roxas, sry :-)
4 years ago#17
I'm outa state for a while and I'm on my iPhone so it'll be a while lol
---
GT- CWest2424
4 years ago#18
Actually I understand that Fire + Ice works the best for Blue Fire, I got it on my first try using this combination.
4 years ago#19
Well, it doesn't matter which Fire/Dual element combination you use, they all have the same chances to produce a Blue Fire (assuming theyre the same level), it's about the time you have to spend waiting between failed attempts, and here Fire/Ice is not the best combo.
4 years ago#20
I can confirm the fire+storm as well. After about 10 or so fire + ice tried all of which came out ice i tried fire+storm and second egg was bluefire
---
I refuse to have a signature... wait a second!
  1. Boards
  2. DragonVale
  3. The best way to get the Blue Fire Dragon! (+ Secret Dragon!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived