Friends can't see me on dragonvale

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DragonVale
  3. Friends can't see me on dragonvale
3 years ago#1
Hi there

I recently started playing dragonvale and i loved it. So i invited some friends to play it as well.
The problem now is that i accepted their friendship request in Gamecenter. But i don't see them in dragonvale . I can see them. but they can't see me. I have no clue how to fix this but it's annoying because they can't give any gems to me:( .

They see me in gamecenter and i see them. But on dragonvale they don't see me.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thx !
3 years ago#2
It usually fixes by itself over time. Try turning off and on your device and it should work.
Dont french fry when youre supposed to pizza. If you french fry when you're supposed to pizza you're gonna have a bad time.
3 years ago#3
I hope so, I got 2 friends already and they both can't see me. So I think there is something wrong with my settings or so.
3 years ago#4
does it help if i say i first got Dragonvale and then i created a gamecenter ID then I removed dragonvale again and downloaded it again? Can this be a problem?
3 years ago#5
If it doesn't work you might have to reinstall the app your park should be the same when it is reinstalled and the bug should be fixed
3 years ago#6
I have reinstalled the game, restarted my phone and it still doenst work...

Any more idea's ?
3 years ago#7
I did had a dragonvale island before i had a gamecenter account. can this be a problem?
3 years ago#8
That is not likely the bug. You may want to contact the devs of DragonVale. Just sounds like a glitch on their end. Happened a lot when the game first came out but was fixed.
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 Black: Azaezal 3095-7582-1802
Here at GameFAQs gamers don't game, they complain.
3 years ago#9
i have made a new account and now they can see me. should i contact the developers or just restart the game?
  1. Boards
  2. DragonVale
  3. Friends can't see me on dragonvale

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived