With limited time and resources, should I try for Pearl or Solstice?

#1sumuthergamerPosted 6/19/2012 11:08:20 PM
Hi, I'm still a newbie.

I'm level 16, but I was pretty inactive until now.

I don't have the epic breeding island, and there's NO way I'll get it for a long time. I only have the basic breeding cave, and two spots in the nursery.

I already got the Butterfly dragon. I have a Blazing and a Snow dragon, with a Mud and a Seaweed dragon in the nursery/ breeding cave. Since I now have limited time to get the Pearl and the Solstice dragons, which one should I go for first? The solstice dragon is cool, but i think it's harder to get, and I may end up not getting either if I try for it first. The Pearl will give me much-needed gems.

So Pearl or Solstice?
#2splodesplodePosted 6/19/2012 11:54:01 PM
Chances to get a solstice will be strongly increased on the 21st, get that first then try for a pearl for the remaining week or so
---
gamecenter: silentdra60n
#3causeiplaygamesPosted 6/20/2012 2:17:40 AM
splodesplode posted...
Chances to get a solstice will be strongly increased on the 21st, get that first then try for a pearl for the remaining week or so

I completely agree with Splodey
#4threetimesPosted 6/20/2012 2:56:54 AM
Solstice seems to be a lot easier to get than a Pearl. I've been working on both since the start of the month and have 2 Solstice and no Pearl. Good luck!
---
"As for threetimes, yep, she is a badass mofo faq maker." - ignasia7
#5sumuthergamer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 5:32:19 AM
Yeah, that makes sense. I'll go for Solstice first. But I hope I don't miss out on the Pearl. Gems are so hard to get
#6UnclesebPosted 6/20/2012 1:33:32 PM
Gems are better then money but 1 gem a week isn't all that so go for whatever one you prefer.
#7sumuthergamer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 2:06:49 AM
Is the Panlong dragon limited as well? When does it expire?
#8__Darujhistan__Posted 6/21/2012 2:07:19 AM
Probably around Dec 31st.
---
She did NOT sit on my face. -Clint Eastwood
#9Aquayzar777Posted 6/21/2012 6:46:39 AM
sumuthergamer posted...
Yeah, that makes sense. I'll go for Solstice first. But I hope I don't miss out on the Pearl. Gems are so hard to get

Gemstones are here for all eternity!!!!!
):D
Just kidding. But they are here until smartphones grow unpopular.
---
Didn't you hear? The government repealed the law of gravity!! Jump off the Empire State building (tm)!!!
#10splodesplodePosted 6/21/2012 9:29:36 AM
Congrats on getting solstice!
For pearl use:
seaweed + snow
Snow+seaweed

Also, chances for limited dragons increase before the dragon goes away. Keep trying for pearl and hopefully u get one before the en of the month

Panlong should be here until February 2013. It supposed to be here for a full year.

And keep in mind that if u breed the same dragons together, u get that dragon again (except for gemstone dragons)

Rainbow+rainbow=rainbow
Panlong+panlong=panlong
Blazing+blazing=blazing
Etc

Good luck!
---
gamecenter: silentdra60n