Opal Dragon (October Gemstone)

#41SuperSaiyanGokuPosted 10/3/2012 6:07:12 AM
10th - Lava

Noooooooo!!!!
---
users.ign.com/collection/SuperSaiyanGokou621
#42manaburn876Posted 10/3/2012 6:43:56 AM
GoudenDraak posted...
Got two brewing in Breeding cave and EBI. Its nice that the longest time a failure has is 8 hours compared some longer breed times from past gem dragons, and the only rare you'll get is Opal. I would say I had about 10 failures before getting both in a row.

Love the little gem decoration too. I added lots to my earth habitat zone since it looks cool in there. :)

Longest failure is 10 hours. Still not bad but it does take up a good chunk of the day. As far as I can tell you have 3 dragons from this combo, mud (6 hours), lava (10 hours), and opal (31 hours). I still have not gotten one yet, a few gems spent here and there and still nothing. My girlfriend on the other hand got one on Monday night. That was good to see since it took both of us all month to get the sapphire dragon last month and she didn't breed an equinox despite having tried the entire time it was available.
---
"That's not Selen. That's Ms Cleavage." Zyrax2301
PSN: thebiueninja/Fortenbras_DOOM Gamertag: the biue ninja
#43GoudenDraakPosted 10/3/2012 7:11:18 AM
Sorry, I have the upgraded caves, so for people with the upgrades, the longest failure is 8 hours :)

Yeah, it must be really frustrating to try all month and not get single one. I missed out on a couple of limited dragons that the beginning of the year, but that was because my old iPod kept crashing whenever I tried to breed anything. I was able to squeak through a Love dragon but missed everything else until May, when I got a new iPod. I guess I have been fortunate since then!
#44ClayfaceLinkADBPosted 10/3/2012 9:41:37 AM
Are y'all absolutely sure that its Mud and Lava? I usually have my first one by now.
---
Never under estimate your audience; they're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment. Col Cam Mitchell SG-1 #200
#45sumuthergamerPosted 10/3/2012 9:52:16 AM
ClayfaceLinkADB posted...
Are y'all absolutely sure that its Mud and Lava? I usually have my first one by now.

It's definitely Lava + Mud. I already have the egg in the nursery. If you want proof, my gamecenter id is PK*Bomber*
---
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...
#46SuperSaiyanGokuPosted 10/3/2012 3:58:18 PM
11th mud
---
#47splodesplodePosted 10/3/2012 7:58:20 PM
@goku, how about just posting when u get one Instead of posting multiple times a day?
---
gamecenter: silentdra60n
#48ClayfaceLinkADBPosted 10/3/2012 10:47:37 PM
sumuthergamer posted...
ClayfaceLinkADB posted...

It's definitely Lava + Mud. I already have the egg in the nursery. If you want proof, my gamecenter id is PK*Bomber*

That's ok, I got it the next attempt after I posted. Posting on here seems to be my good luck ritual, maybe my next attempt after this post will give me another. Fringers crossed.
---
Never under estimate your audience; they're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment. Col Cam Mitchell SG-1 #200
#49manaburn876Posted 10/4/2012 4:41:52 AM
Got my first last night before bed, thank god. Think I'm gonna try for the egg later and actually enjoy myself playing the game for a little while :p maybe get that illusive seasonal dragon.
---
"That's not Selen. That's Ms Cleavage." Zyrax2301
PSN: thebiueninja/Fortenbras_DOOM Gamertag: the biue ninja
#50SuperSaiyanGokuPosted 10/4/2012 9:54:11 AM
splodesplode posted...
@goku, how about just posting when u get one Instead of posting multiple times a day?

12th mud
13th lava
---