Best!Day!Ever!

#1manaburn876Posted 10/7/2012 12:34:25 PM
So I've been trying for a seasonal dragon since I got my opal and it was a slow steady process of constantly breeding pollen/fire in ebi and blazing/plant bc. Finally today put my usual fire/pollen in the ebi and the 48 hour time drops, awesome couldn't be happier. So now I have an empty bc, so I figure why not give silver a try, throw cold/steel in there and 47 hours drops. I've never been this lucky with this game before so I'm super excited right now. Of course I can't breed anything for the next 2 days but I have some awesome dragons coming my way :D
---
"That's not Selen. That's Ms Cleavage." Zyrax2301
PSN: thebiueninja/Fortenbras_DOOM Gamertag: the biue ninja
#2toxicpiePosted 10/7/2012 12:39:34 PM
That's brilliant! Congrats, friend!
So what dragon are you hoping to get now?
#3manaburn876(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 1:29:00 PM
Well after these I still need silver olympus, gold, ironwood, and plasma. So I think I'll go for gold next, but I got two days to decide for sure.
---
#4toxicpiePosted 10/7/2012 1:41:37 PM
Do you do an egg grid? They're a cool thing that'll take a while to complete. Plus you don't mind some failures, as you can add them to your grid.

=)
#5SuperSaiyanGokuPosted 10/7/2012 2:34:16 PM(edited)
Same for me.

Got my Opal Dragon yesterday after 21 tries. Decided to go for Sun so I used some gems to free up my breeding island since higher chance rare dragons appear more in the island.

1st try Scorch. Used 3 gems.
2nd try SUN!

Just Gold and Silver left in my list.
---
users.ign.com/collection/SuperSaiyanGokou621
#6manaburn876(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:18:15 PM
I am making an egg grid and while I usually don't mind an occasional failure I had all the eggs I was getting from seasonal. Can't remember if I needed steel or mine eggs and don't feel like looking right now but I'm gonna have to eventually go back and try to get another seasonal and such. Speaking of which what happens when you breed a gold and a silver dragon together?
---
#7toxicpiePosted 10/7/2012 10:27:06 PM
manaburn876 posted...
I am making an egg grid and while I usually don't mind an occasional failure I had all the eggs I was getting from seasonal. Can't remember if I needed steel or mine eggs and don't feel like looking right now but I'm gonna have to eventually go back and try to get another seasonal and such. Speaking of which what happens when you breed a gold and a silver dragon together?

I think I read on the wiki it was 50:50 Gold or Silver. =)
#8manaburn876(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 4:10:24 AM
That's good, just thinking about easy egg collection on that part, getting a seasonal egg is gonna suck though.
---
#9RatedRKO7Posted 10/12/2012 5:44:07 AM
toxicpie posted...
Do you do an egg grid? They're a cool thing that'll take a while to complete. Plus you don't mind some failures, as you can add them to your grid.

=)

what is an egg grid?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Not changing this sig until Edge get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. Started 4/11/11
#10manaburn876(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 3:10:20 PM
An egg grid is when you collect eggs and arrange them in a grid like fashion. Sorry that's really the only explanation I got for you. I have an entire island devoted to my eggs at this point, very pretty though very empty on limiteds and epics but I'm planning on changing that all this year.
---